By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Youtube Boxing: KSI vs Logan Paul/ Jake Paul vs Deji

There is a youtube ppv boxing event going on at the Manchester arena in the UK. Its being live streamed on youtube and the main events are KSI vs Logan Paul and Jake Paul vs Deji. There is like over 500k viewers right now and the undercard matches are going on. Pretty crazy for youtube fights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzQl-Mv6-Q

Around the Network

This is a mockery of Boxing and MMA, non of these clowns would dare get in the ring with a competent member of these two sports.

I have 20 dollars on KSI

Wyrdness said:
This is a mockery of Boxing and MMA, non of these clowns would dare get in the ring with a competent member of these two sports.

It's amateur boxing. In an interview KSI plans to go pro and Logan and Jake been doing MMA for years.

Wow. I know boxing isn't what it was in the 80's-90's but this is just sad.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Wyrdness said:

It's amateur boxing. In an interview KSI plans to go pro and Logan and Jake been doing MMA for years.

Rio Ferdinand went pro and never had one fight because fighting people who actually know what they're doing is different from fighting stiffs and clowns same with the Paul clowns.

Spike0503 said:

Tbh Boxing is in a good spot if you follow non heavy weight divisions but yeah this is sad, part of me wishes Lomachenko and Inoue turn up to slap these clowns.

Wyrdness said:
jason1637 said:

Rio Ferdinand went pro and never had one fight because fighting people who actually know what they're doing is different from fighting stiffs and clowns same with the Paul clowns.

Spike0503 said:

Tbh Boxing is in a good spot if you follow non heavy weight divisions but yeah this is sad, part of me wishes Lomachenko and Inoue turn up to slap these clowns.

Eh. They're being trained by pro boxers. Shannon  Briggs who is a 2 time heavyweight champion has been training the Pauls.

700k concurrent views right now. The first main event is about to start.

jason1637 said:
Wyrdness said:

Eh. They're being trained by pro boxers. Shannon  Briggs who is a 2 time heavyweight champion has been training the Pauls.

So was Ferdinand who was friends with a number of Boxing champs.

Oh sweet Jesus. I knew about this, but forgot it was happening. I'm pretty big into combat sports, so I saw a smattering of highly derisive coverage on the sites I frequent. Including a clip from LP saying he wanted to fight CM Punk, or, and I shit you not, Conor McGregor. Ha! Now THAT I'd pay to see as a freak show match as part of a legit PPV. The only problem though, is that no commission would sanction such a fight. Gotta admit, I'm curious enough that I might have at least checked it out for free for at least a couple minutes under the right circumstances. What is the cost of this show?

-nvrmnd. I see It's $13

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."