By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ps4 sells over 7m in Japan

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/dev2016/thread.php?id=237393&page=1

Check out the latest media create sales thread. Ps4 has now beaten the 7m milestone. Next up 7.5m and 8m which it should have any problem doing. 9m I predict at some point in 2019 and 10m in 2020. 

Around the Network

Will it reach 10 before PS5 arrives?

How well is it doing compared to the PS3?

That's good .

OttoniBastos said:
How well is it doing compared to the PS3?

I think like 500k ahead.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Cannibalism unconfirmed?

Nice. Hope to see 10 Million lifetime.

think sony hoped for more, but maybe upcoming games like kingdom hearts, ff VIIR, resident evil 2 R, granblue fantasy can boost it to 10 mil

it's good that the PS4 is on track to outsell the PS3, yet I guess I'm not the only one who thought the gap would be a little bit wider with a full blown Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter and Kingdom Hearts (ofcourse that one is still to come) releasing on the system this time

Lafiel said:

it's good that the PS4 is on track to outsell the PS3, yet I guess I'm not the only one who thought the gap would be a little bit wider with a full blown Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter and Kingdom Hearts (ofcourse that one is still to come) releasing on the system this time

And if we're lucky, FFVII Episode 1 release, too. However, I think the impact will be limited because by the time it comes out, the PS5 will launch, too.