By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Grandia And Grandia II Coming To Switch As A Remaster

No way! I'm about to faint here! I can't wait!

Around the Network

Switch has been a good platform for RPGs and the success in Japan was only going to lead to more of them.

JRPGfan said:
forest-spirit said:
That actually makes me quite excited as Grandia is something I've wanted to play but never gotten around to.

I think theres steam versions of them, and these are quite old games... so probably doesnt take much to run it.

If not theres always emulation.

You really don't want me to get the Switch versions, do you?

I checked Steam and only the second game showed up and I only use emulators when there's no other way to play the game. And I'd prefer to get these ones for my Switch anyways.

well my brother would love this both are among his top 20 games

Wow! I have Grandia on Sega Saturn. Super looking forward to this!

Around the Network

Two of the finest RPGs, ever.

I only ever played Xtreme, which is by far the weakest in the franchise if I am understanding correctly. Looking forward to finally playing the first two games because I hear nothing but good things about them.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

forest-spirit said:
JRPGfan said:

I think theres steam versions of them, and these are quite old games... so probably doesnt take much to run it.

If not theres always emulation.

You really don't want me to get the Switch versions, do you?

I checked Steam and only the second game showed up and I only use emulators when there's no other way to play the game. And I'd prefer to get these ones for my Switch anyways.

The First game will release at the same time for PC as it does for the switch.
Its a 21 year old game, even if it was fantastic by its times meassure, paying full price for such erks me.

I can see it releaseing on Switch and being a 60$ title.
I thought the pc had both games already, but apparently so far its just the 2nd one so far.

As if I didn't already have enough games to play. This looks enticing!

That is nice. Still haven't beaten the first one but the second one is one of my favorite games on the Dreamcast.