By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Spyro Reignited Trilogy delayed to November 13

Publisher Activision and developer Toys for Bob have delayed Spyro Reignited Trilogy from its previously planned September 21 release date to November 13. It will be released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

“Everyone here at Toys for Bob is so proud to be reigniting the original Spyro trilogy after all these years,” Toys for Bob co-studio head Paul Yan said in a statement. “We’re deeply committed to getting these games right, so we’ve decided to move the release date of Spyro Reignited Trilogy to November 13, 2018.”

Yan continued, “I really hoped that you would be rescuing dragons and scorching Rhynocs sooner, but the Trilogy needs more love and care. In November when you’re exploring the Dragon Realms, Avalar and the Forgotten Worlds, we know you’ll agree the extra time was worth the wait.”

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

They seen the backlash and are going to put everything on one disc now?

That stinks. Oh well. At least it'll have more time to get polished up.

S.Peelman said:

My first thought as well. Hopefully it happens. 

3 days before Pokemon, no way I’m getting it now.

Around the Network

Good decision. Everyone will be playing RDR2 anyway.

The game probably wasn't finished

Pocky Lover Boy! 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
S.Peelman said:

My first thought as well. Hopefully it happens. 

Machina said:

Doubt it, unfortunately.

Yeah probably too much to hope for sadly.

Possibly because of the rumoured Switch version? Maybe they want to release all three at the same time. Idk.

Got plenty of other games to enjoy. I'll be ready to enjoy it whenever they are ready to release it.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL