By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Tennis Aces + 1-2-Switch Walmart-exclusive Nintendo Switch Bundle Announced

Oh No... I didn't see this coming... 1-2 to be next Wii Sport forever bundle... sales over 10, 20, 30 millions.

Switch!!!

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
You guys got it all wrong. We aren't given 1-2 Switch for free, we are getting mario tennis for only $10. :P

Actually they're giving no games away for free, you're just getting the Switch for $265 :P

Currently many big Nintendo games are on sale for $45 (including Mario Tennis so I used that price to reduce from the $265)

Hmmm, maybe they are trying to get motion control crowd? Is a kind of public that is not on switch yet.
I think the direction of bundles is for kind of public that don't have the switch yet.
A lot of Mario fans and smash already have a switch. The next should be a pokemon let's go bundle.
Heavily focus on pokemon go integration, Pikachu yellow and eevee brown joycons, and prepare to sell lots of switches.

Kinda glad this isn't a must-buy bundle. I can continue waiting for a special edition Switch with a custom design.