By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Have you/would you ever use the services of a prostitute?

Have you/would you?

Yes 52 34.21%

No 100 65.79%

Total:152

I had sex with a few girls but in my case I called them dancers and they weren't the street types which are the ones I should avoid. Had casual sex with 2 of them but the third one was closest to my preferred type I think she was a C-cup maybe D and had oral sex with her.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
I'm for decriminalization,

Me too, Nevada is the only state that legalized prostitution here in the USA.

Proud to be a Californian.

It's legal 3/7 states here in Australia, including my own.

I'm in favour of it being legal and regulated; makes it safer for both sex workers and their clients. I actually know two women who work in the field, who I went to University with; they make a stable and well paid living.

I'm a germaphobe and I see prostitution as unclean. Most likely I won't use one.

dx11332sega said:
With prostitute use condom never use your mouth for anything especially licking her privates no kissing she will have gonaria in her mouth                             

I just gagged lol. Movies always show them kissing so good tip.

I need to have some emotional connection with someone before i am able to have sex but its good that prostitutes exist and i also respect them.

Around the Network

As much as they charge with so much risk involved, I'd rather just go to Barnes & Noble and buy $600 worth of overpriced boardgames.

No, i have no interest in sleeping with a woman i am not in love with.

So, so many misconceptions and dehumanizing terminology in this thread. It actually makes me sad because I like to think that we, as a society, have come to terms with certain things and have come a long way towards understanding and respecting one another.

Then I browse this forum and am proved wrong fairly consistently.

That said, on topic, I wouldn't be interested in utilizing a prostitute's services. Not for any reason you might think - I'm not monogamous, I don't think it's demeaning, I don't think it's too cheap or too expensive or too dangerous, I'm not hung up about waiting for marriage, and I don't have strong opinions on prostitution. I just don't have interest in sex. I find myself bored and nonchalant about sex when I literally have men or women throwing themselves at me (I'm not an attractive person but I have more than a few skills that have made me well-liked among my group of friends; parts of me are coveted by locals.)

But I'm asexual, or demisexual. I masturbate a lot, sure, but actual sex is far more work than it's worth. the time, the effort, the foreplay on both sides, the energy expenditure, the awkwardness, and the time - did I mention how much time it takes to finish? Seriously, last time I finished it took me over an hour and I could have done that in a fraction of the time with myself and some toys. foreplay, fingers, fisting, vibrators, dildos, hands, all of that is WAY more fun for me than penis in vagina or penis in ass or vagina against vagina. I love having partners, I love being cuddly, and I love intimacy but sex itself is boring, monotonous, tedius, and unappealing.

Especially with condoms.

it just feels like nothing. Condoms are the bane of sex but I refuse to have sex without them because the last thing I need is to deal with a pregnancy. I'm not worried about STDs, I chose my partners carefully, but pregnancy is the ultimate parasite and one of the worst things that could happen to me. Gonna just get the tubes tied and call it a lifetime of fun, in theory. You know, just in case.

If I had a choice I'd rather let someone fist me or I'll just rub one out myself.

Seriously, though, how do you enjoy condoms? Just feels like you're sticking a candle in yourself. Where's the texture? The fleshy sensation? Hell, even some of the warmth disappears when your partner wears one.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Never used, and i'm happy in my wedding so no !

Had I still been single at this age, I might have.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid