By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does anyone still think smash ultimate is a port?

Amnesia said:
pikashoe said:

I assume you also think your version of English is also correct, and everyone else is typing wrong.

You really had nothing smarter to say ? I speak 3 languages, and among these 3 I also have a native one like you.

Si je te parle en français tu comprends pauvre abruti ?

Sorry I assumed you were British, your profile says you are from the UK.

Around the Network
pikashoe said:
Amnesia said:

You really had nothing smarter to say ? I speak 3 languages, and among these 3 I also have a native one like you.

Si je te parle en français tu comprends pauvre abruti ?

Sorry I assumed you were British, your profile says you are from the UK.

Oh I apologize for this mistake. I am french and living in Hungary. I did not know it was set to UK by default.

This is really getting out of hand now.

Omg this topic is a mess

OT: Imagine thinking it's a port.

Nautilus said:
bigtakilla said:
Does anyone still really care what anyone else thinks about this game?

Of course we do, otherwise we wouldnt be in this forum or you wouldnt be in this thread.

In that case, yes. It's a port. 

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Nautilus said:

Of course we do, otherwise we wouldnt be in this forum or you wouldnt be in this thread.

In that case, yes. It's a port. 

I wouldnt exxpect nothing different from you.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Wright said:

It's a port of Sakurai's desire to bring absolute quality into a videogame.

It will be a decent at best port of they are trying to port that man's desire. He has no limits.

I see it as an expansion rather than a full new entry. Its probably just me, but to me it doesnt and didnt feel like a brand new entry into the series. The feeling and scope ddint feel like it usually does from console to console. I was disappointed by the reveal and even after E3 and now watching the footage i just see it as a contrast enhanced Smash Wii U. It's not a direct port, but its definitely more of an expansion type of deal imo than a full fledged new entry.

But at the end of the day, it looks fun and has a massive roster, so port,expansion,new game, im getting it and all the amiibos xD

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Makes me feel bad for Sakurai and his team everytime this keeps being called a port or a simple expansion.

They could add another 500 music tracks, lots of stages and 20 characters and that perception will stay the same for some people.

ARamdomGamer said:
Makes me feel bad for Sakurai and his team everytime this keeps being called a port or a simple expansion.

They could add another 500 music tracks, lots of stages and 20 characters and that perception will stay the same for some people.

It really is so insulting to the massive amount of time and effort sakurai has put into this