By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Trailer Revealed!

How hyped are you after the gameplay reveal?

Shut up and take my money!!!!!!!! 12 30.00%

Excited - can't wait! 6 15.00%

Looks good 11 27.50%

Will wait for reviews 0 0%

It was ok 3 7.50%

Looks bad 0 0%

Not interested 8 20.00%

Total:40

RDR2, Spiderman, God of War, DQ11, MHW, Detroit,Ni No Kuni 2,.... 2018 will be remembered as a good year for gameing.

Around the Network
Megiddo said:
Chazore said:
Wasn't on the hype train before and not as it stands now. Wake me up when they announce a non gimepd PC port that doesn't require more than what current gen runs with.

Huh? RDR hasn't been ported at all to PC and I don't believe RDR2 has been announced for PC either.

Shhhhh. He's trying to sleep.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Loving in it, feels like RDR all over again.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

JRPGfan said:
RDR2, Spiderman, God of War, DQ11, MHW, Detroit,Ni No Kuni 2,.... 2018 will be remembered as a good year for gameing.

Thats right! 2018 is awesome : )

ps. i vote for "Shut up and take my money!!!!!!!!"

Looking pretty good.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Looks pretty good. it's a good thing people are so different and the market can accommodate these differences. Imagine if the few people who think this is meh where the majority of gamers worldwide. Games like this won't be made anymore and It's games like this that keep me as a gamer.
I'd have stopped gaming ages ago.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Im just not into the whole western setting. People who are will just get the game of their dreams it looks like. Im happy for them, but I just cant get into it unfortunately.

Megiddo said:

Huh? RDR hasn't been ported at all to PC and I don't believe RDR2 has been announced for PC either.

Guess ya'll better call R* liars then with their recent take on PC gaming, because not porting the second one over would just call their recent PR "fake news".

Kerotan said:

See you in a long long time so. Meanwhile most of us will be enjoying another master piece. 

Nah, it won't be that long, but at least I'll be able to enjoy it for free via the internet

Also "masterpiece"?, hardly. "most of us", wow, that's a lotta people when you put it like that, except not everyone is int[ RDR, and those who don't want to grab it on either console, or those who like to game on just Nitny systems, which leaves a lot out there in general. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Megiddo said:

Guess ya'll better call R* liars then with their recent take on PC gaming, because not porting the second one over would just call their recent PR "fake news".

Kerotan said:

See you in a long long time so. Meanwhile most of us will be enjoying another master piece. 

Nah, it won't be that long, but at least I'll be able to enjoy it for free via the internet

Also "masterpiece"?, hardly. "most of us", wow, that's a lotta people when you put it like that, except not everyone is int[ RDR, and those who don't want to grab it on either console, or those who like to game on just Nitny systems, which leaves a lot out there in general. 

Come on...RDR is generally, by critics and gamers, considered to be one of the best games ever created, together with TW3 and TLOU. It's valid to say "most of us" in this context. Don't be so salty just because you're a PC only gamer. 

Chazore said:
Megiddo said:

Kerotan said:

Yeah most of us who are interested in the game will be enjoying the hell out of it very soon. 

The last rdr was a masterpiece I bet this will be too. Just like God of war was. I called that as a masterpiece even before launch so I'm confident I'm right again. 

For free as in piracy? That just gives R* even more reason to keep drip feeding its best games to pc. You have the master race sign in your signature. Surely the master race actually buys its games?