By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Trailer Revealed!

How hyped are you after the gameplay reveal?

Shut up and take my money!!!!!!!! 12 30.00%

Excited - can't wait! 6 15.00%

Looks good 11 27.50%

Will wait for reviews 0 0%

It was ok 3 7.50%

Looks bad 0 0%

Not interested 8 20.00%

Total:40

I need some Agro level horse relations and handling.

Around the Network

Looks great but might not be might type of game. I'll definitely check it out.
I think this has a great shot at winning Goty since its releasing closer to the end of the year and GoW's hype pretty much faded already.

So far this seems much better than the first one - which for me got fairly samey and uninspiring halfway through.
Only thing that bothers me is that I like my westerns in desert surroundings, and there doesn't seem to be much of that in RDR2....so far, at least.

Looks incredible. Even more hyped for this than TLOU2 and both first games are among my top 3 games ever. Only complaint I have is it somehow does look too clean...not gritty enough.

looks great but after take 2 n gta 5 i shall wait before buying

Around the Network

And just like that, I'm back on the hype train. This looks ridiculously amazing, can't wait.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Wasn't on the hype train before and not as it stands now. Wake me up when they announce a non gimepd PC port that doesn't require more than what current gen runs with.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Wasn't on the hype train before and not as it stands now. Wake me up when they announce a non gimepd PC port that doesn't require more than what current gen runs with.

Huh? RDR hasn't been ported at all to PC and I don't believe RDR2 has been announced for PC either.

Chazore said:

See you in a long long time so. Meanwhile most of us will be enjoying another master piece. 

Impressive. #This is for the players!
With God of War and Spiderman the best new Game of the Year 2018, that's sure!!
The details are fantastic and the infos sounds good :)