By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mega Evolutions are to return in Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! & Let's Go, Eevee!

From; https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

"The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. In this, it confirms that Mega Evolutions return in the games once again activating when you have the Key Stone and the Pokémon's associated Mega Stone. The magazine also showcases Vermilion City Gym and showcases that Lt. Surge once again has a Raichu . We'll bring more as it come."

Last edited by Green098 - on 08 August 2018

Around the Network

What do you mean by "return"? They never went away. This might as well be Sun & Moon-like post-game mega evolutions.

B O I

LuccaCardoso1 said:
What do you mean by "return"? They never went away. This might as well be Sun & Moon-like post-game mega evolutions.

They don't have to leave to return. This isn't a typical game and it only features the original 151 Pokemon. A lot of people were speculating mega evolution might not return. (People were also thinking held items wouldn't return as well for some reason).

Omg, why isn't this spoiler tagged!!!!

xD

This is really good news. I was not expecting them to return, and this gives more credit to them adding brand new megas.

Around the Network
Marth said:
I don't want that :(
Really dislike mega evolutions and their designs.

I think some are pretty good, makes a few Pokemon relevant again like Pidgeot and Beedrill.

Green098 said:
Marth said:

I think some are pretty good, makes a few Pokemon relevant again like Pidgeot and Beedrill.

Mega beedrill design is Ace. So good. I get some mega (ampharos) look worse than base form but many look better 

Charizard X

Banette

Abamanosnow are examples

tbone51 said:
Green098 said:

Mega beedrill design is Ace. So good. I get some mega (ampharos) look Fabolous compared to base form 

FTFY

Marth said:

So you want Z moves instead?

HoangNhatAnh said:
Marth said:

So you want Z moves instead?

Z moves were awful compared to Mega Evolution! Happy to see its return!

1doesnotsimply