By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 7 July 2018

When looking at these numbers it is hard to imagine that the XB1 is having ts best year ever....wow. PS4 and Switch remain steady in their respective places.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

PS4 under 200k.

Console gaming is doomed.

Well for July and August, pretty barren for games. That's for sure. Bring on September!

Awful numbers.

PS4 is showing its age, Switch has nothing until the holidays, Xbox is the best box, 3DS is on life support, and Vita means life.

Hmm This might be a week that gets adjusted later.

Around the Network

Another comfortable win for the ps4. Stretching the gap.

Bristow9091 said:
Intrinsic said:
PS4 under 200k.

Console gaming is doomed.

inorite, it's the end of days!

XBO sales actually aren't looking too great, although it's understandable based on the draught all the consoles are currently going through

Pretty great when you consider that Xbox is currently having its best year ever.

Still can't decide if thats a good thing.

Kerotan said:
Another comfortable win for the ps4. Stretching the gap.

That's rignt. And as we previously discussed: Large volume and high velocity streams of AAA software is also the best.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Mar1217 said:
With the NPD tools thread in place, I was kind of expecting PS4's numbers to downfall a little bit more ? And since Nintendo said it was actually picking up momentum, I thought Switch numbers would increase overall ...

Didn't the NPD tool predict Switch significantly ahead of PS4 for all of July?  North American numbers look pretty similar to June to me.

Mar1217 said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Didn't the NPD tool predict Switch significantly ahead of PS4 for all of July?  North American numbers look pretty similar to June to me.

Yeah. But we don't know how much skewed online retailers with shortages of PS4's made it out to be ?

Hmmm...these online retailers may be more of a leading indicator.  Perhaps the actual numbers will match the NPD tool in a couple of weeks?