By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is anyone else stoked for Xenoblade 2: Torna

curl-6 said:
Jumpin said:
I'm looking forward to some lesbisk stuff.

Unlikely to happen, Nintendo are a fairly conservative company.

Just look at 90 percent of the female blade designs, and you will know that that rule does not apply outside of Nintendo's original IPs.  Also they greenlit Bayonetta 3, so I am pretty sure they would be more flexible with adult themes than you realize.  I mean Zeke pretty much says penis in the base game lol.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
Shiken said:
curl-6 said:

Unlikely to happen, Nintendo are a fairly conservative company.

Just look at 90 percent of the female blade designs, and you will know that that rule does not apply outside of Nintendo's original IPs.  Also they greenlit Bayonetta 3, so I am pretty sure they would be more flexible with adult themes than you realize.  I mean Zeke pretty much says penis in the base game lol.

Oh I know they give some leeway to sexualized characters and innuendo, just not overt lesbianism. Like I doubt we'll see Lora and Mythra make out or anything.

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

Oh I know they give some leeway to sexualized characters and innuendo, just not overt lesbianism. Like I doubt we'll see Lora and Mythra make out or anything.

Why would they though ? It sounds like the script of bad flick just because they can.

I wasn't suggesting they should, just used the first two female characters that came to mind as a random example.

I'll take at least more cute interactions between Lora and Haze. They gotta make up for the lack of Morag in the DLC.