Forums - Sony Discussion - World of Final Fantasy is very Bipolar but awesome nethertheless!

are you wish think?

Around the Network
Xxain said:
are you wish think?

Yep. Sending you as Kyubi. I had to choose one.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

just unlock Maduin board and well trade back.

Xxain said:
just unlock Maduin board and well trade back.

Been a while since I've done this. I think this worked? I could only find one Titan.

• Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

So.... we both happened to have a Kyubi on the same level! Hopefully i traded the right one back :)

Around the Network

Otherwise, thank you soooo much bro. You saved me another 2 hours or so playing that god awful mini game. They all sucked in their own little way but the sandstalker was ...just terrible!

Xxain said:
Otherwise, thank you soooo much bro. You saved me another 2 hours or so playing that god awful mini game. They all sucked in their own little way but the sandstalker was ...just terrible!

You're welcome. I liked the sandstalker one. I couldn't do the one where you have to react quickly with the right option. Only one I missed out on.

Bandorr said:
Xxain said:

You're welcome. I liked the sandstalker one. I couldn't do the one where you have to react quickly with the right option. Only one I missed out on.

whaaaaaaaat? The one with lightning? I consider that one to be the only decent one. Just to let you know, you have more than enough time to come to a complete stop before choosing your attack. I think a lot of people think that you have to be in constant motion for that one.

Xxain said:
Bandorr said:

whaaaaaaaat? The one with lightning? I consider that one to be the only decent one. Just to let you know, you have more than enough time to come to a complete stop before choosing your attack. I think a lot of people think that you have to be in constant motion for that one.

The Fast and the Nebulous
Reached the final chamber of the Nether Nebula in record time.

oh also

Blitzball Ace
Cleared the sky of uncountable einhänders

I've always wanted to try this game. I just started Legend of Heroes SC though and then moving to Cold Steel after.