By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pro Gamer breaks up with his girlfriend - who happens to be one of the most desired girls in the world.

I’ve seen better. Like others have said, she’s probably a bitch or very high maintenance. Or both.

And, who cares? Ppl break up everyday.

Around the Network

He knows enuff to know women like this are like leaves on a tree to men like him.

Last edited by loy310 - on 28 July 2018

Aeolus451 said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

So the basis of your opinion is you’ve met a few Instagram models and strippers?  Great.  I use science, and there is a big pile of data over there that says there is no link between brain development and outward appearance.  I do think you can infer some personality traits from outward appearance, but there is absolutely nothin to suggest that an uglier person is more likely to be smarter, kinder or more interesting.

And for clarification, I wasn’t saying pretty girls are superior mentally either, only that there is no link at all.  In your excitement to disagree you assumed I was saying the opposite. I’m not “white knighting”, but you do come across as a bit InCel.

*tips fedora, good day.

You're claiming to use science when you haven't provided anything. That bolded part is wrong especially if it's worded as personality development.

A person's attractiveness level can affect their personality development as they age in both positive and negative ways. It changes how society treats them and their individual experience. An uglier person is more incentivized to develope a better personality (like trying to be funnier) so they don't become an incel (which you accused me of being lol) or have no friends. It can also have an inverse effect. Anyway, "there's no link between brain development and outward appearance " is easy to refute. 

www.personalityresearch.org/papers/popkins2.html

You can also use common sense.

Do you think an attractive person is more confident than an ugly person in general?

Science is pretty solid that pretty genes do not inhibit personality genes or intelligence genes.  Do you view confidence as a negative personality trait?  When you say an uglier person is incentivized to have a better personality, define better. We’ve had a few ugly people go on killing rampages lately because they can’t get sex.  When was the last time a pretty person went and killed people because of having so many people wanting to shag them?

She looks like an extremely superficial chick. Not beautiful in my eyes at all.

TheLastStarFighter said:
Aeolus451 said:

You're claiming to use science when you haven't provided anything. That bolded part is wrong especially if it's worded as personality development.

A person's attractiveness level can affect their personality development as they age in both positive and negative ways. It changes how society treats them and their individual experience. An uglier person is more incentivized to develope a better personality (like trying to be funnier) so they don't become an incel (which you accused me of being lol) or have no friends. It can also have an inverse effect. Anyway, "there's no link between brain development and outward appearance " is easy to refute. 

www.personalityresearch.org/papers/popkins2.html

You can also use common sense.

Do you think an attractive person is more confident than an ugly person in general?

Science is pretty solid that pretty genes do not inhibit personality genes or intelligence genes.  Do you view confidence as a negative personality trait?  When you say an uglier person is incentivized to have a better personality, define better. We’ve had a few ugly people go on killing rampages lately because they can’t get sex.  When was the last time a pretty person went and killed people because of having so many people wanting to shag them?

Okay, stop trying to misrepresent my argument. I never said a damn thing about genes and that's not what we were debating. Can a person's attractiveness (or lack of) affect their personality development in both negative and positive ways? Yes. I view confidence as a positive trait but too much is a bad thing. The regular definition of better. That just further proves my point. People kill for a wide variety of reasons. I don't see how killing people has anything to do with countering my argument.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

The idea that good looking people won’t have bad behaviour challenged, is ridiculous.

Fact is, people tend to change their behaviour towards others based on the looks of said others. Nothing about that is ridiculous. I don't say bad behaviour never gets challenged, but it might be that good-looking or otherwise popular people can have more overlooked. That, as I said, must not always lead to bad personality, but lesser negative reinforcement might make it more probable.

In answer to another post you said you base your opinion in science. Can you provide these science facts please, I'm very interested in behavioral science overall.

Genetic science is far enough advanced that we can say with certainty that DNA for intelligence, sense of humour, kindness, etc are not inversely linked with genes for looks.  So we can eliminates the “nature” side.  On the nurture side, I don’t think there’s much real data that says being ugly gives you a better personality.  There are lots of nurture elements.  Family, economics, religion, etc.  Physical reaction is one, i’m sure, but there is nothing to say it makes you better. Maybe it makes you less confident and thus less successful or scared to try new things.  Maybe it makes you bitter or jealous.  The idea that it makes you worse in non-physical ways is silly.

Aeolus451 said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

Okay, stop trying to misrepresent my argument. I never said a damn thing about genes and that's not what we were debating. Can a person's attractiveness (or lack of) affect their personality development in both negative and positive ways? Yes. I view confidence as a positive trait but too much is a bad thing. The regular definition of better. That just further proves my point. People kill for a wide variety of reasons. I don't see how killing people has anything to do with countering my argument.

You’re saying better looks = worse personality.  I’m saying there is no connection, and I’m pointing out that romantic rejection can have a very negative impact on a personality.

loy310 said:

He knows enuff to know women like this are like leaves on a tree to men like him.

You make it sound like he's a millionaire... May I remind you that Faze Censor hasn't won a single championship, and most of his money comes from his YouTube channel - not his CoD winnings. (If he has any left)

He makes an average of $100k a year from his Youtube channel. While he's definitely well off compared to most single men and has good looks - I doubt women are throwing themselves on him like girls do for Justin Bieber.

And let's not forget - he's approaching his 30's. People who are older just aren't as sharp as younger gamers so if he plans on winning a COD championship, he better pop ALOT of Aderal and do it soon while e-sports officials still turn a blind eye towards substance abuse.

TranceformerFX said:
loy310 said:

He knows enuff to know women like this are like leaves on a tree to men like him

And let's not forget - he's approaching his 30's. People who are older just aren't as sharp as younger gamers so if he plans on winning a COD championship, he better pop ALOT of Aderal and do it soon while e-sports officials still turn a blind eye towards substance abuse.

I wouldn’t say 23 is “approaching your 30’s”. That’s more than half a decade away. He’s got lots of time left. 

She's hot?!? The female thirst is real. Lmao

I'm bisexual and I find the guy more attractive. Men will age like wine especially if they take care of their body like he does while women... Well... Some do and some don't. She's not really my type. Too Miley Cyrus on the face with an above average body. You thirsty men can have her. lol

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p