By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cancelled game that disappointed you the most

What game cancellation disappointed you the most?

Silent Hills 22 30.99%

Star Wars 1313 10 14.08%

Scalebound 12 16.90%

Fable Legends 1 1.41%

Mega Man Legends 3 5 7.04%

Rainbow 6 Patriots 0 0%

EverQuest Next 1 1.41%

Whore of the Orient 2 2.82%

Legacy of Kain: the Dark Prophecy 5 7.04%

Other 13 18.31%

Total:71

Probably that single player star wars game EA cancelled recently.

Around the Network

I was bummed when they canceled Rome rising God’s and hero’s. Also war hammer was awesome in its first month. It died quickly but it’s first month was awesome.

CaptainExplosion said:
Donkey Kong Racing for GameCube. Would've been great to have a direct follow-up to Diddy Kong Racing.

I forgot about this. I was definitely interested in the idea. Was there any gameplay footage released?

There was a horror themed FPS in development for PS2/XB/GCN called Asylum. I was looking forward to it at the time but sadly nothing came of it. *loud song in trailer warning*

Farsala said:
Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Can you imagine where we might be if Vs13 was actually released and on time?

So FF13 came out then vs13... the year is 2009-11. Would SquEnix be so obsessed with sequels to a game not many people liked? 13-2 and 3 might not exist (they sold well but not FF13 well meaning a lot of people didn't buy the sequels, usually a bad sign). If they didn't then and vs13 was finished. We would/could have not only had FF15 as a completely different game, we could have maybe had it sooner, we could be on FF16 by now and KH3 would have come out sooner as well.

This gen wouldn't be me just playing Bloodborne and DA:I over and over, I'd actually have something new/different to play.

Hmm, pie.

Eric2048 said:
Farsala said:
Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

This.

I dont think I will ever be able to get over the fact what versus was supposed to be and what we got in the end.. It would have been better if SE had canned the entire story and went with a new story.. I m not a final fantasy guy, but versus universe had me intrigued.

Around the Network

You should have also added Amy Henings Uncharted 4. I'm pretty sure amy's vision was far bolder for Drake and Co

Star Wars Battlefront III (which was reinvented as Galaxy In Turmoil by fans)

Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Cry on
Agent
Scalebound.

For me, Six Days in Fallujah. That game sounded like it was gonna be amazing, and the reason for its cancellation was utter crap. I really wish Sony had picked up the project like they were rumored to be at one point.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

From the poll Silent Hills and Star Wars 1313.