By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky NEXT Trailer And Info

Multiplayer
  • Team-up with a small group of friends and explore the universe together, or be joined by random travelers.
  • You can help friends to stay alive, or prey on others to survive.
  • Tiny shelters or complex colonies that you build as a team are shared for all players.
  • Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and enemies.
  • Race exocraft across weird alien terrains, creating race tracks and trails to share online.
  • Character customisation allows you to personalise your appearance.
Visual overhaul
  • The game is fully playable in third- or first- person, both on-foot and in ship.
  • Planetary rings and improved space visuals make space more beautiful than ever.
  • Dramatically improved planetary terrain generation, ground textures, water and clouds bring the environment to life.
  • Significantly more detail added to ships, NPCs and buildings.
Unlimited base building
  • Bases can now be built anywhere on any planet.
  • Dramatically increased base-building complexity and size limits.
  • Hundreds of new base parts.
  • Own multiple bases.
Command freighters
  • Assemble and upgrade a fleet of frigates and command them from the bridge of your freighter.
  • Send your fleet out to into the universe, or deploy them to help you as you explore a specific system.
  • Improved freighter base building allows a truly custom capital ship.
  • Invite your friends aboard and take on challenging multiplayer missions from the Galactic Commission Station on your bridge.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

Bristow9091 said:
Surprised you haven't commented on this or the Dreams video I posted in Playstation Nation lol :P

I'm actually seriously considering buying No Man's Sky after this update because it seems to add a lot to the game and make it look so much better and fun to play... and it only took two years! :P

I don't tend to go into that thread. Sorry :(

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm not expecting to enjoy that game that much, but really interested in it anyway - and have been pretty much its launch. Considering the amount of enjoyment I expect to get from the game, I just can't justify buying it at anywhere near its typical prices though.

Last edited by Zkuq - on 17 July 2018

We complain about delays, but would NMS had been better off coming out now with all these updates. I know people that were so excited about it, played it for a week, and consider it one of the great disappointments of this generation and moved on.

Around the Network

Nice to see some of the stuff he promised for launch is finally coming. Still a hard pass from me, maybe if it hits GamePass or GwG I’ll try and buy if I enjoy it.

Bristow9091 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I don't tend to go into that thread. Sorry :(

Ah but this is a new thread created by myself with the help of Aura. It's a  shame you don't visit, you'd be a big help in providing news and stuff, lol :P 

I can't make that commitment. I'm trying to ease up a bit for the moment. Maybe at some point I'll participate.

The PS5 Exists. 

Now it has my interest.

Nymeria said:
We complain about delays, but would NMS had been better off coming out now with all these updates. I know people that were so excited about it, played it for a week, and consider it one of the great disappointments of this generation and moved on.

They should have done what games like Rimworld do. Come out on the PC in like a alpha/beta version and just keep making updates for years. As long as people still hear the world alpha or beta before it, they will be satisfied with the lackluster content and support you as you continue to implement new ideas/stuff/ect.

Definitely gonna boot the game back up when this update hits. Looks like they mixed a little more survival/crafting into this game.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames