By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LTD Software Shipments for Nintendo Platforms

Interesting. I think since the Wii is the ultimate casual console, you need to give them time to buy games. They will play around with WiiSports for 6 months or so and then maybe ask themselves "I wonder what else is out there!" It'll be interesting to see what this table looks like at the end of the generation.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

The amount of money Nintendo is going to make this generation is killer. It will really make Sony and Microsoft reconsider selling consoles at a loss.

Nintendo difies logic its just fun.  Xbox to power prossesor ps too graphical.

Love is whats most important.

I can also concur ..Not other site gives these kind of information..
Thanks

It will be interesting to see the numbers at the end of this year let alone the end of its lifetime

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

wow,the NES did really weel fir its time

Amazing just amazing numbers.

Great read The Source.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

TheSource said:

DS should reach at leat 95 million (conservatively), so it should easily top Nintendo's big daddys in software sales - NES, and Game Boy. At PS2 hardware numbers, with six games sold instead of 5.1...your talking...750 million units of software. However at only $35 for games and cheaper hardware, likely not as profitable as either NES or Wii...

95 * 6 = 750 million?

Please tell me what kind of system you are using, cause it aint standard maths... 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Thats some pretty good numbers from Nintendo, but the wii has a long ways to go before reaching the 1.2 to 1.5 billion games the PS2 has sold.

Faxanadu said:
TheSource said:

DS should reach at leat 95 million (conservatively), so it should easily top Nintendo's big daddys in software sales - NES, and Game Boy. At PS2 hardware numbers, with six games sold instead of 5.1...your talking...750 million units of software. However at only $35 for games and cheaper hardware, likely not as profitable as either NES or Wii...

95 * 6 = 750 million?

Please tell me what kind of system you are using, cause it aint standard maths...

i think he means 570mil