By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FAMITSU "Most Wanted" 7-15-18

Xxain said:
Rob5VGC said:

"2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 713 votes"

7 lights. 13 darknesses.

You can't make this up. ALL HAIL KH3! WOO!!!!!!

Funny how FF VII Remake is 731 and KH3 is 713.

"20. [PS4] Bullet Girls Phantasia – 155 votes"

I bet upon seeing that, Tetsuya Nomura took his own dick, put it in his own ass and just came.

Can't blame him.



Around the Network

Super Smash Bros... Special???

Shouldn't that be Ultimate?



Bofferbrauer2 said:
Super Smash Bros... Special???

Shouldn't that be Ultimate?

It is the name they use for the Japanese version.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Rob5VGC said:

"2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 713 votes"

7 lights. 13 darknesses.

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 17 July 2018

Also look at how high persona Q2 is



Around the Network

Surprised no one has made the obligatory comment on Ushiro yet.



Vini256 said:

Wow, Pokémon is way lower than I expected it to be, especially for Japan. Also surprised at how high Bayonetta 3 is, I recall the franchise being really niche over there (I could be wrong though).

This is Famitsu, the hardcorest of the hardcorest. I wonder why Pokemon is that high at all. Don't expect Famitsu most wanted reflecting later sales.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

This is Famitsu, the hardcorest of the hardcorest. I wonder why Pokemon is that high at all. Don't expect Famitsu most wanted reflecting later sales.

If Famitsu is more hardcore then it makes sense that it'd be so low since Let's Go is more of a spin-off than anything else. If you think that's still too high though, well, it's Pokémon. The IP is just too strong not to chart on these lists.



Vini256 said:
Mnementh said:

This is Famitsu, the hardcorest of the hardcorest. I wonder why Pokemon is that high at all. Don't expect Famitsu most wanted reflecting later sales.

If Famitsu is more hardcore then it makes sense that it'd be so low since Let's Go is more of a spin-off than anything else. If you think that's still too high though, well, it's Pokémon. The IP is just too strong not to chart on these lists.

I think even core Pokemon is too casual for the Famitsu crowd and will have a lower share of the votes than of the sales. But anyways, it also explains why Bayonetta is high.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Vini256 said:

If Famitsu is more hardcore then it makes sense that it'd be so low since Let's Go is more of a spin-off than anything else. If you think that's still too high though, well, it's Pokémon. The IP is just too strong not to chart on these lists.

I think even core Pokemon is too casual for the Famitsu crowd and will have a lower share of the votes than of the sales. But anyways, it also explains why Bayonetta is high.

Do you think Bayonetta 2's Switch release helped?