By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Software June 2 2018?

There was a problem withthepre-orders chart (if you click on it you will see is really messed up) and they have to wait for it to be fixed before they can post the rest of the charts.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Stuart23 said:

There was a problem withthepre-orders chart (if you click on it you will see is really messed up) and they have to wait for it to be fixed before they can post the rest of the charts.

Was it related to why there was no weekly change in Smash Bros. pre-orders, or even pre-orders of Red Dead Redemption 2 and the new Spider-Man?

I don't know. Maybe? That list is broken for ages,it was probably one of the many problems they have to fix. Machina said it will take several days for it since he need Talon and he won't be back for a while now.

Stuart23 said:

Uh. Who do we wait for? Does it need ioi? Was this something Talonman would've smoothly solved?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Stuart23 said:

Uh. Who do we wait for? Does it need ioi? Was this something Talonman would've smoothly solved?

Yeah Talon could help solve it. But he is out now for a few days.

omg...That PS4 counter offensive...

I must tell something : I am posting only to reach 50 posts to finaly open a thread to finaly get an answer of a question no one answered :

Why can we not see on the Nintendo Switch list of game, the sales of DK and HW ? They are physical release or not ? Also, Labo contains a physical software in the pack among the 6-8 carton sheets...Why Labo is not in the chart too ?

Around the Network

AAaahh...I see, thank you ! on this list there are 53 games which have sold more than 100K.

The other list is really outdated but still the present values are updated every weeks.