By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God Bless Sony For Supporting Singleplayer [Amy Hennig]

I pretty much only play single player games, so thank you for giving me great games to play.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Fei-Hung said:
Whatever happens next, it will be interesting to see how this drama unfolds. In an ideal world for me, CD would take her back and let her reboot Soul Reaver, but as it stands, if she stays Indie, I think she might go the way of David Jaffe or Cliffy B.

#BringSoulReaverBack

That hashtag needs to be a thing. 

Hmm. She most definitely partnered with Sony for a single player game when she got turned down by others.

Kai_Mao said:
DonFerrari said:
Funny to see people that hate Sony trying to make Amy praising Sony a bad thing.

I don't think people are saying its a bad thing. It's just that Sony's not the only company making great single-player experiences. It's cool that she's praising Sony so apparently her exit from ND had no hard feelings (unless I'm missing something). People have praised companies like Bethesda, Capcom, Ubisoft, Square, Bandai Namco, and Nintendo for their respective single-player experiences.

Assassin's Creed, Zelda, Mario, Dishonored, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, DOOM, Xenoblade, The Evil Within, and Resident Evil have had great releases within the past few years.

Sony has a great catalog of single-player games like Bloodborne, Uncharted, Horizon, and God of War, but they also had The Order 1886 and Knack (once you disregard the memes).

It is at least off-topic complaint.

Or every one praising something needs to praise everyone doing it at the same time?

Fei-Hung said:
DonFerrari said:

#BringSoulReaverBack

That hashtag needs to be a thing. 

Much agree.

Aeolus451 said:
Hmm. She most definitely partnered with Sony for a single player game when she got turned down by others.

Everybody needs a safe haven.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I think so too! Without Sony, I would have given up gaming in recent years.
So many masterpieces and games with fantastic story/gameplay and interesting characters, thanks!