By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Good State of Play. A lot of nice looking trailers, but this one in particular caught my eye:

And of course:

Ho. Lee. Shit! It's about to go off! Easily the most exciting footage we've seen so far.

Around the Network

Found on reddit someone noticing that Kratos does not have Mimir or the Blades of Chaos with him during the tease of him fighting Thor. Wonder where they are?

gtotheunit91 said:

Found on reddit someone noticing that Kratos does not have Mimir or the Blades of Chaos with him during the tease of him fighting Thor. Wonder where they are?

I'm more curious if and when we'll get access to Mjolnir or Gungnir.

There it is!

twintail said:
gtotheunit91 said:

There it is!

Nice!

i wonder if there's any chance they get IronGalaxy to redo the first 3 games akin to something like MCC. Update graphics and gameplay feel to that of UC4/ LL would be enough. 

I really hope so! PC gaming is expensive as is, so I imagine majority will not have played Uncharted previously. So they will have no idea what's happening in the story which is......kinda important Iron Galaxy doesn't seem to have stretched themselves too thin with working on this port and Rumbleverse, so I do hope they're about to port the Nathan Drake collection as well! 

Around the Network
Kyuu said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

The goosebumps (and tears)...

Nice but not enough to make me want to buy and play =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

twintail said:

So, rumours of MGS and SH2 still keep coming. Hard to tell if there's any validity to these claims, but this tweet mentions that the MGS1 title is going to be Twin Snakes. 

Honestly, that makes sense I guess. But I really hope that means MGS1 (and the special missions release) both come to PSN, so the original is playable. 

If the Snitch follows this guy, then there has to be validity to this account lol

I might get the Suikoden remasters at some point, but I have both originals so probably not soon. Hollow Knight Silksong coming to PS4/5 is great, probably the system I'll get it on now.

the-pi-guy said:

I know this game is coming, but with only ever teases about what platform it's coming to and no other information, I can't help but feel like it's vaporware

I really want a release date already!

Whoa, CoD MWII beta has shown that it has native mouse n keyboard support and a field of view slider going up to 120 on PS5. Pretty impressive. Although I do wonder if matchmaking will be differentiated between controller and MnK players unless aim assist on controller will be turned up to 11 lol.