By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

As per Christopher Dring on Twitter:

"PS5 stock levels jumped by 56% in August (compared with July) in the UK, which means that Sony's console has overtaken the Switch to become 2022's best-selling console (so far)"

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:

"PS5 stock levels jumped by 56% in August (compared with July) in the UK, which means that Sony's console has overtaken the Switch to become 2022's best-selling console (so far)"

With all three consoles basically sold out through the year the ranking is mostly to see who shipped more =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Blood_Tears said:

It's also worth noting the PS5 versions of HFW, GT7, Miles Morales & MLB The Show were top 10 in digital downloads for the PSN charts in NA, while GT7 charted in the top 10 in EU, with HFW finishing in the top 15. 

I actually enjoyed the D23 Showcase but I went into it with low expectations.

I'm excited for Marvel's Midnight Suns, and might even download Marvel Snap, but I'm surprised with how they ended the show. Also a bit weird we didn't get a title for the Captain America/Black Panther game lol.

Replaying the last game before Ragnarok. Just as good as I remember and the little extras like photo mode and NG+ are the cherry on top.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Blood_Tears said:

With all three consoles basically sold out through the year the ranking is mostly to see who shipped more =p

Been the case since 2020, I think...except now I have been able to get Series X consoles consistently for months. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

TallSilhouette said:

Replaying the last game before Ragnarok. Just as good as I remember and the little extras like photo mode and NG+ are the cherry on top.

On PS5, it has pretty awesome performance enhancers so I'm excited to replay it in October. Probably play on hard mode

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
DonFerrari said:

Been the case since 2020, I think...except now I have been able to get Series X consoles consistently for months. 

that is true

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Playing Spider Man for 2 hours now 

Very fluid controls and movements and action packed combat. Traversing trough buildings is finally satisfying after years of clunky movement and gameplay. I guess technology finally allowed developers to make a fully functional Spider Man game with certain level of quality of physics and map design 

I also enjoyed to see so many options for combos and even a skill tree to unblock even more combat and exploration abilities. 

I'm not particularly found of Spider man however, so maybe the story and characters can eventually be a turn off and blocks me from fully appreciate it as it deserve, we shall see

IcaroRibeiro said:

Playing Spider Man for 2 hours now 

Very fluid controls and movements and action packed combat. Traversing trough buildings is finally satisfying after years of clunky movement and gameplay. I guess technology finally allowed developers to make a fully functional Spider Man game with certain level of quality of physics and map design 

I also enjoyed to see so many options for combos and even a skill tree to unblock even more combat and exploration abilities. 

I'm not particularly found of Spider man however, so maybe the story and characters can eventually be a turn off and blocks me from fully appreciate it as it deserve, we shall see

There's a reason that game sold something like 20 million copies! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX