By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | Defaulted

gtotheunit91 said:

What are some good PS5 games that take great advantage of the DualSense features? 

My first PS5 game is Death Stranding DC's cut and the DualSense has been great both for the shooting and the way it feels while walking/driving, specially through rough terrain.

Around the Network

So a Sony financial presentation took place. Nothing really of note except the possibility that Ubisoft's Avatar game may have Sony marketing. 

Another note is that CoD is missing. So either Sony doesn't have marketing for CoD anymore, or this list of games is not exhaustive. 

More chances that Avatar will make great use of the Dualsense, so that's exciting. I hope it arrives this Winter, especially with Starfield delayed there's a big window for first person Skyrim style experience.

If TloU remake hits this year alongside FF16, it'll be a fantastic back half of 2022. Just need confirmation of GoW's release date, and an update on Gran Blue Relink.

twintail said:

If TloU remake hits this year alongside FF16, it'll be a fantastic back half of 2022. Just need confirmation of GoW's release date, and an update on Gran Blue Relink.

I think GOW/FF16/Forsaken all arriving in the same quarter is actually bad. Better to spread them out. 

Chances are FF16 is early 2023 (like March)

Would love for GOW to be an early September release even if its looking unlikely at this point, it would allow Hogwarts and Avatar to have some breathing room. I think the most likely outcome:

-Forsaken: October
-Hogwarts: November
-TLOU: November
-GOW: December
-Final Fantasy 16: March
-PlaystationVR2: April

Around the Network

GoW should release on November 11th. That's a nice open spot. :)

Otter said:
twintail said:

I think GOW/FF16/Forsaken all arriving in the same quarter is actually bad. Better to spread them out. 

Chances are FF16 is early 2023 (like March)

Would love for GOW to be an early September release even if its looking unlikely at this point, it would allow Hogwarts and Avatar to have some breathing room. I think the most likely outcome:

-Forsaken: October
-Hogwarts: November
-TLOU: November
-GOW: December
-Final Fantasy 16: March
-PlaystationVR2: April

Yeah, GoW will most likely be sooner rather than later.

I also don't see Ff16 and TloU hurting one another. Forspoken? Probably so, but unless that gets a stellar turn around, I think it's not going to do well regardless

I think the main thing is GOW not clashing with FF, and not releasing at the same time as Hogwarts or Avatar. Forspoken already has a uphill battle, so gotta give it the best chance to succeed.

Avatar is a question mark but I think Hogwarts is going to do shockingly well. The reveal trailer has most views any game has ever received on the Playstation youtube channel

My probably crazy prediction here is that Sony will soon have a showcase.

I'm really liking the feel of June 10th. The Summer Games Show is kind of getting packed in from the 9th to the 12th, but currently the 10th seems to be suspiciously empty.

I think Sony will announce a release date for God of War, and my crazy prediction here is that it will be for September/October, that would line up with how they marketed God of War 2018.

I wonder what kind of updates can be shared since the game seems to still be early in development and Saber now being added to co-develop the Remake