By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

This was leaked  yesterday, but it's official now.

Around the Network

Anyone else have God of War Ragnarok pre-loaded?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

Anyone else have God of War Ragnarok pre-loaded?

Yes I'm ready.

Still have to wait 6.5 days.

I have been playing Star Ocean Divine force. I gave it a shot despite thinking 3 and on were all shit. This game? It's janky and has some issues that could be fixed with simple QOL changes. It wants to be Xenoblade and it's not. Makes you appreciate how good Monolith is. That said it's better than their past efforts since the series when 3D. It's decent. Solid combat and a couple interesting mechanics. I dunno if you should spend $60. Wait for a sale and it's decent. C+ game.

ZERO intrest in GOW serties. Can't stand them. I prefer higher calibur action games like DMC/Bayo even Soulstice. When I want combo heavy games.

That said I'm not above some dumb shit which is why I am super hyped for Evil West and Gungrave Gore.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

If Modern Warfare II is out, how come there are so few reviews?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Around the Network

About two hours away from reviews.

the-pi-guy said:

About two hours away from reviews.

Only less than one hour now!

Why is this so damn exciting? I'm over here practically buzzing in excitement!  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

https://www.twitch.tv/opencritic

Opencritic is apparently trying out a live stream. They're going to show reviews as they come in, and people can watch the numbers all get updated in real time. 

Wow, we already have our first troll review! IGN Korea gave it a 6/10 for 'not being original enough' despite other reviewers saying the opposite!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:

Wow, we already have our first troll review! IGN Korea gave it a 6/10 for 'not being original enough' despite other reviewers saying the opposite!

There’s always a high probability this will happens when Sony releases a long waited game with high hype.