By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Bristow9091 said:
Aeolus451 said:
I picked the PS2. Had alot of rpgs and strategy games. Plus it showed Nintendo what a really successful home console sold like.

I'm still tied between PS2 and PS4... I mean sure, PS1 and PS3 had a ton of amazing games too, and most of my favourite PS2 games can be played on PS4 now thanks to remasters/remakes/ports, but I don't know, lol.

Think I'm just gonna' go with PS4 at this rate, lol. 

I definitely like the PS4 out of them for bringing fresh new IPs to the table. It's a nice rebuttal to the idea that exclusives don't matter when there's plenty of third party games to choose from.

Around the Network

Sorry for the inactivity. I've been busy and doing other things that I haven't been able to catch up with news. Anyways, here we go:

SIEJA PlayStation LineUp Tour video live show set for September 10

"Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia will host “PlayStation LineUp Tour”, an hour-long live show event that will host videos of the latest PlayStation 4 games, on September 10 at 18:30 JST at Tokyo Midtown, the company announced."

"While not specifically stated, it seems likely that this is a new format for Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia’s annual pre-Tokyo Game Show press conference. In 2017 and 2016, it was called “PlayStation Press Conference in Japan.” The years before that, it was known as the “SCEJA Press Conference.” "

so...It's nothing.

gooch_destroyer said:
so...It's nothing.

Frankly, considering how underwhelming Sony's previous pre-TGS shows have been and how late into this gen we are, we probably shouldn't expect much.

Around the Network

I should have my PS4 Pro today. I plan to have God Of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit: Become Human, Marvel's Spider-Man, The Last Of Us part. II, No Man's Sky, Final Fantasy XV.

Keiji said:

I should have my PS4 Pro today. I plan to have God Of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit: Become Human, Marvel's Spider-Man, The Last Of Us part. II, No Man's Sky, Final Fantasy XV.

Nice. Have fun.  Is this your first PS4 system?

finalrpgfantasy said:

Nice. Have fun.  Is this your first PS4 system?

Thank you. I had a PS4 Slim before. And my PC can't run well game like No Man's Sky and FFXV while on PS4 Pro it is great. And all these exclusives games that I wanted to play, so I decide to take a PS4 Pro.

Excuse my english.

Looks like Sony moved at least 50,000 units in August. The PS4 Pro 500 Million Edition looks to be sold out everywhere. Was hoping to get one, but looks like it ain't gonna happen. Might just have to settle for a 500 Million DS4 if I can find one.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Bristow9091 said: 

Note; I can now (finally) say I've played every mainline Final Fantasy game, yay me! :P 

That's a great feat.  The mainline FFs I haven't played are V, XI and XIV.