By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

hinch said:

@Leynos

Dude I just disagreed, said fair enough and asked why and in what context.. no need to fly off the handle. I spoke my own opinion, later FF music scores aren't trash at least in the grander things imo Lets just leave it be.

Thanks Astral! Will give the game a download.

I mean, I disagree with your assessments too, but I'm not jumpin' down your throat over it. you're just wrong and that's okay :P

I still love you.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Leave FFXIII alone! T_T

I want a divorce..

Bristow9091 said:

Play at Home, more free games!

plus Horizon Zero Dawn Complete... what do you guys think of that? 

I think I'm just unlucky

I've just... finished Horizon this Monday smh

Some of these have been on my wish list for a while, so this is great news for me.

Bristow9091 said:

So guys, it turns out Ratchet and Clank was indeed just the start, we're getting another TEN free games! All of the games in the picture above, plus Horizon Zero Dawn Complete... what do you guys think of that? Link to the PlayStation blog post below;

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/17/play-at-home-2021-update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/

This might be TOO generous...holy shit! Not a bad game among them! 

And Horizon Zero Dawn is a generation-defining game! Wow. Just wow. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

So guys, it turns out Ratchet and Clank was indeed just the start, we're getting another TEN free games! All of the games in the picture above, plus Horizon Zero Dawn Complete... what do you guys think of that? Link to the PlayStation blog post below;

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/17/play-at-home-2021-update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/

On one hand yes! More free games.. on the other I just bought Astrobot last month *shakes fist*. And already have most of the other games on the list.. but this is a really good selection of games for those who don't.

Also a good time to play Rez now since i don't have that one :D

BraLoD said:
hinch said:

Leave FFXIII alone! T_T

I want a divorce..

FF 13 is decent and has a nice OST, don't worry.

Glad I'm not alone here that thinks this I mean its not a masterful game by any stretch but its nowhere near as bad as people remember/say. The first two games were highly enjoyable play-throughs (for me), and a lot of that was due to the fast and fluid gameplay and music. And I stand by the soundtrack being ace. Unpopular opinion but I actually prefer FFXIII over FFX.

Last edited by hinch - on 17 March 2021

I own Ratchet and Horizon complete edition but probably will trade them and keep the digital versions.

I’m a sucker for physical games but what the hell, they are free.

BraLoD said:
hinch said:

Glad I'm not alone here that thinks this I mean its not a masterful game by any stretch but its nowhere near as bad as people remember/say. The first two games were highly enjoyable play-throughs (for me), and a lot of that was due to the fast and fluid gameplay and music. And I stand by the soundtrack being ace. Unpopular opinion but I actually prefer FFXIII over FFX.

FF13 is better than FF10.

Also The Office meme.

Win win

You are dead to me, do you here me dead dead dead!!, I wil be around to collect my things and claim FFX in the divorce settlement, you can keep/shove FF13 up your skirt little girl man person, and to think that I was going to buy you TLOD 2 for Christmas.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 18 March 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Runa216 said:
Bristow9091 said:

This might be TOO generous...holy shit! Not a bad game among them! 

And Horizon Zero Dawn is a generation-defining game! Wow. Just wow. 

Generation defining game?  I mean I guess it held the title of best game of 2017 for 3 days until Breath of the Wild came out.  Kidding aside its certainly an excellent game that should be played by all.