By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - would you buy FF VII for Smartphone?

No, I'd rather play it on the PC or Switch.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

No, if you want to play it you should do it on PC or console unless you don't have time for that. It's a must play game that every RPG gamer should experience

I dont understand some of the folks question herre. Why would you get it on your phone? Because you can put your phonr into your Pocket but not your tv. Very simple. I have played ff9 and its very good on Android. Galaxy s8.

Not on smartphone but if they release on the Switch I'll buy in the blink of an eye!!!

No. I'd rather enjoy playing the game, and I can't think of many things quite as annoying as playing a 40+ hour RPG on mobile.

Around the Network

For me FFVII is a ship that has sailed and is long gone. Granted that it is the game that reintroduced me back into console gaming, and I'm not a fan of mobile gaming. FFVII can be very nostalgic for some, but I wouldn't do it.

No. It's tough for me to want to play anything more than very simplistic games, on my phone.

Matador said:

No, if you want to play it you should do it on PC or console unless you don't have time for that. It's a must play game that every RPG gamer should experience

played the original on psone, but want it to play on phone when i'm not at home, to get some old memories back😉

Pagan said:

I dont understand some of the folks question herre. Why would you get it on your phone? Because you can put your phonr into your Pocket but not your tv. Very simple. I have played ff9 and its very good on Android. Galaxy s8.

have seen that many reviews are very positive for ffIX, maybe try next

if you want these portable and want actual controls with the original Psone versions of the games... have you ever considered picking up something like a pspgo?

They take all of about 5 mins to mod in a way you can download and drop games onto from various free sources online and the pspgo comes with 16gb internal memory (up-gradable with another 8gb M2 card) which is more than enough to put every FF game from the Psone era onto.

Just food for thought.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive