Forums - Gaming Discussion - would you buy FF VII for Smartphone?

Squeenix's mobile ports all seem to have graphical issues and are subpar at best. The graphics are blurry instead of scaling to a nice, pixel perfect ratio. FF7 is an amazing game, so I don't think the mobile aspect would make the game unplayable, but it's worth playing on a device that treats it with the respect it deserves.

Around the Network

nope

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

No, I'd rather play it on the PC or Switch.

No, if you want to play it you should do it on PC or console unless you don't have time for that. It's a must play game that every RPG gamer should experience

I dont understand some of the folks question herre. Why would you get it on your phone? Because you can put your phonr into your Pocket but not your tv. Very simple. I have played ff9 and its very good on Android. Galaxy s8.

Around the Network

Not on smartphone but if they release on the Switch I'll buy in the blink of an eye!!!

No. I'd rather enjoy playing the game, and I can't think of many things quite as annoying as playing a 40+ hour RPG on mobile.

My Most Recent Articles:

1. Video Game Music Spotlight #14: A Moment of Calm

2. Gods and Superheroes: The Story of Clover Studio

3. Video Game Music Spotlight #13: Winter and Cold

For my non-video game related writings you can check my blog below.

Latest Post: Disney Canon: Dumbo (1941)

For me FFVII is a ship that has sailed and is long gone. Granted that it is the game that reintroduced me back into console gaming, and I'm not a fan of mobile gaming. FFVII can be very nostalgic for some, but I wouldn't do it.

No. It's tough for me to want to play anything more than very simplistic games, on my phone.

Matador said:

No, if you want to play it you should do it on PC or console unless you don't have time for that. It's a must play game that every RPG gamer should experience

played the original on psone, but want it to play on phone when i'm not at home, to get some old memories back😉