By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A prolific dev apparently played Death Stranding and didn't like it.

I'm not really hyped about the game, but I can't say I'm not fascinated by it. The atmosphere looks gorgeous and I hope it'll come out with a very good story. I'm curious about it and I'll certainly pick it up to check it out. I don't care if the game has no action and it's only about getting through simple tasks and moving through the world. It's one of my most anticipated games, all the same.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network
0D0 said:
I'm not really hyped about the game, but I can't say I'm not fascinated by it. The atmosphere looks gorgeous and I hope it'll come out with a very good story. I'm curious about it and I'll certainly pick it up to check it out. I don't care if the game has no action and it's only about getting through simple tasks and moving through the world. It's one of my most anticipated games, all the same.

> I'm not really hyped about the game

> It's one of my most anticipated games

B O I

LuccaCardoso1 said:
0D0 said:

> I'm not really hyped about the game

> It's one of my most anticipated games

yeah, I mean, I'm not excited all the time about this game like a child wanting ice cream, talking and reading about it all the time, but among future games I want to play, it's top 5.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

My thing about this statement is that it was one dev out of multiple that played it and said this, and they more or less said that it was just too weird and not for them. I’ve seen a lot of people using this to generate false concern that there’s something wrong with the game.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

FentonCrackshell said:

Understandably so. I don’t think Kojima has made a good game in over 20 years. My opinion of course...

Kojima has one of the most consistently high ratings and sales of any game designer over that 20 year period.  I can totally get you not enjoying Metal Gear games or any of the Zone of the Enders games, or his Castlevania game, or whatever he's touched in the past two decades, but that doesn't mean you can't acknowledge that those games are well made, accomplish what they set out to do, at are at the very least "good games".

Saying Kojima hasn't made a good game in over 20 years is akin to someone saying that Miyamoto hasn't ever made a good game. It's just ignorant.

Around the Network

potato_hamster said:
FentonCrackshell said:

Understandably so. I don’t think Kojima has made a good game in over 20 years. My opinion of course...

Kojima has one of the most consistently high ratings and sales of any game designer over that 20 year period.  I can totally get you not enjoying Metal Gear games or any of the Zone of the Enders games, or his Castlevania game, or whatever he's touched in the past two decades, but that doesn't mean you can't acknowledge that those games are well made, accomplish what they set out to do, at are at the very least "good games".

Saying Kojima hasn't made a good game in over 20 years is akin to someone saying that Miyamoto hasn't ever made a good game. It's just ignorant.

Last edited by FentonCrackshell - on 04 July 2018

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!