By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you bought Crash N Sane Trilogy on Switch or Xbox One?

I still haven't played the N. Sane trilogy yet, but from experience with the originals, I can say that 1 is much harder than 2 or 3. I can beat 2 100% yet struggle just beating the levels with 1. However, the remake does have some changes that make things more manageable: specifically the fact that you don't have to beat the level in a single go in order to get the gems, and the saving system was also changed to not be sure obtuse.

Around the Network

Crash games aren't hard at all. But they're really fun. I have the N Sane trilogy on ps4 and then bought it on Switch as well

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I played these games back when I was a teen. Never complained at all. Kids these days..

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Git gud scrubs

On a serious note, if anyone is playing Crash for the first time and dislikes Crash 1, give 2 and 3 a chance before completely dismissing the entire game as trash.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

dx11332sega said:

I've seen some Nintendo fans lose it and do the unthinkable by breaking . I've witnessed this from todays Nintendo streamers it was scary.

And one of them broke his mic for streaming.

Well, streamers tend to overreact for shock and entertainment value, so I wouldn't think too much about it.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

I've seen some Nintendo fans lose it and do the unthinkable by breaking . I've witnessed this from todays Nintendo streamers it was scary.

And one of them broke his mic for streaming.

It means they're just babies. Anyone who gets that mad and breaks things need to take a step back and call a psychiatrist or something. Nothing beats the old old video of that german kid beating the crap out of his keyboard though

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

VGPolyglot said:
However, the remake does have some changes that make things more manageable: specifically the fact that you don't have to beat the level in a single go in order to get the gems, and the saving system was also changed to not be sure obtuse.

For the coloured gems you are required to beat the level without dying in Crash 1.

Jabba89 said:
VGPolyglot said:
However, the remake does have some changes that make things more manageable: specifically the fact that you don't have to beat the level in a single go in order to get the gems, and the saving system was also changed to not be sure obtuse.

For the coloured gems you are required to beat the level without dying in Crash 1.

I meant the gems for breaking all of the boxes.

I just beat Crash 1 a few minutes ago. I'm glad I know 2 and 3 are better, because Crash 1 is a terrible game. Reminds me of Sonic, how Sonic 2 was the same basic thing but greatly improved from the very flawed Sonic 1.

For the love of god, stop saying any difficult game is the "Dark Souls" of something.

Crash Bandicoot came out BEFORE Dark Souls.