By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody hate used games as much as me?

Do you hate used games?

Yes 11 17.19%

No 53 82.81%

Total:64
dx11332sega said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, I got a copy of that game for a dollar

I decided not to find on google images a jizzed cream image on the case of man juice . But lara boobs are inviting And my 50 something Year old uncle gets a hard on for tomb raider games . 

Well, I do think Lara is one hot gal too, but there's no way I'd do that to my games. Besides, there's much more hardcore stuff of her that can be found on the internet anyway, not sure why someone would do it to a video game cover.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, I do think Lara is one hot gal too, but there's no way I'd do that to my games. Besides, there's much more hardcore stuff of her that can be found on the internet anyway, not sure why someone would do it to a video game cover.

My uncle gave me a wet copy of Tomb raider 3 for PS1 . thinking what hes done . It wasn't entirely wet it was oddly wet on boob area and face . but it seemed awfully wiped like a bad job cleaning the cover?

Well, only one way to find out.

Used game prices drive digital sales. If there were no used games, digital games would cost way more than they do now. Why? Lack of competition.

I am pretty much allergic to them. Nothing against them aside from devs not getting returns, but I just simply will not buy them.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I only sporadically buy a used game and when I do I’m extremely picky. It has to be in absolute perfect condition. I also clean them, the box/case and the disk after I bought them.

I don’t hate used games.

Around the Network

No problem with used gamed from me. I usually buy 1 new game, then i can keep trading for other games when i'm done with it. I end up getting 4 or 5 games in total, from buying one new game. Then i can sell the last game for some cash, when i'm done with that one.

I dont like anything 2nd hand, games, cars, clothes etc; Tho if a game is out of print, there's no other option

You don't wanna know what they do with new retail games before shrinkwrapping the case.

Better go digital, it is much safer.

wouldn't say i hate it, but i like always to buy collector editions of a game ( if exists), and i want to be new

Yes, but not because I'm afraid of catching some illness like you are. I just enjoy properly supporting the developers of games I enjoy, plus I like owning new things. Materialism ftw.