By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just had an eye-opening dream

RaptorChrist said:
Well what was the dream? I had a crazy dream two nights ago where I got this job working for a company that was trying to brainwash the world. Each work shift they would put me through some test chamber, inflicting pain on me with the ultimate goal of making me immune to physical pain so they can build an army of people that will do their bidding. The one that sticks out in my mind is where they strapped this weird thing to my neck, and they had these piano keys that would hit me in the throat and make a loud ding sound.

At the end of the dream all of my co-workers and I banded together to fight the boss.

So yeah, weirdest dream I've had in years probably, as far as I can remember. Also one of the longest dreams I've had in years.

You want the truth? The dream was that a few people on here were refusing to tell me things, but the revelation was then that they were drawing a hentai picture for me and wanted to keep it a secret XD And I really am 100% serious when I say that.

Around the Network

That's great news

jason1637 said:
That's great news

Don't be too optimistic, I know myself well enough to know that it's not going to be easy to try to continue thinking like this, and I don't know if I'll be able to manage.

John2290 said:
I distinctly remember replying something similar to you months ago in a life story, thread similar to this, your subconscious is on ti something real there and probably begging you to change the mindset you are currently in, this is a good thing and why not, now take some other advice that has been given on these forumns by loads of users and ditch the celebacy/abstinence and your views on restricted relationships eith women and get on the hunt for a romantic relationship while you're still young and have time to allow for failures and quick recouping emotionally if things hit the fan. If you want to become a less anxiety prone person or better yourself emotionally get some hanky panky going on in your life... or failure that least trying.
But, don't listen to me, wait til you dream on it. :D

No.

John2290 said:
VGPolyglot said:

You want the truth? The dream was that a few people on here were refusing to tell me things, but the revelation was then that they were drawing a hentai picture for me and wanted to keep it a secret XD And I really am 100% serious when I say that.

What are you hiding from VG charts that burdens your conscience so that it ends up in your dreams, I feel like you share almost everything on here like you would in a drunken session with a family member, hehe.

Let's just say that this place has an extreme over-importance in my psyche, to the point that I constantly dream about this place and my relationships with people here.

Around the Network

Now, let's all sing "Beasts of England".

The irony is actually kind of funny, I made this thread despite the my avy having a person with no eyes and the lids sewn shut

I think you need to find a proper timesink like drinking beer or doing cocaine

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
I think you need to find a proper timesink like drinking beer or doing cocaine

I don't think an emotionally unstable person delving into drugs is a good idea.

caffeinade said:
LittleSnake said:

Yes! listen to Caff

Listen to her!

Listen to him!

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem