By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just had an eye-opening dream

VGPolyglot said:
caffeinade said:

I'm not drawing you that kind of stuff.
It isn't happening.

I don't think you have a choice in the matter.

Poor Caff

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
caffeinade said:

Yes.
I do.

Everyone has a price.

Everyone except him (:

LittleSnake said:
VGPolyglot said:

To be honest, it wasn't even explicit, no nudity or anything like that, I guess hentai in my dreams means characters in a bikini, but the strange thing was the bathing suits themselves, they had a weird texture on them and I don't know what they were exactly.

Ah, weird though XD 

Yeah, you got an insight into my thoughts that you probably never wanted XD

Good! Yes! Finally came to you!

VGPolyglot said:
LittleSnake said:

Ah, weird though XD 

Yeah, you got an insight into my thoughts that you probably never wanted XD

It's fine 

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
John2290 said:

What are you hiding from VG charts that burdens your conscience so that it ends up in your dreams, I feel like you share almost everything on here like you would in a drunken session with a family member, hehe.

Let's just say that this place has an extreme over-importance in my psyche, to the point that I constantly dream about this place and my relationships with people here.

You need to make real life connections then... a forum being that important to your happiness can't be good at all

Alex12124 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Let's just say that this place has an extreme over-importance in my psyche, to the point that I constantly dream about this place and my relationships with people here.

You need to make real life connections then... a forum being that important to your happiness can't be good at all

Holy crap yeah that's kinda scary. I know very little of VGPolyglot. How does he support himself? He must work, which involves some level of social interaction. Even the level of social interaction you have at work should outweigh the impact of a website like this, but apparently not, if he still dreams about it. And how does that work? Does the dream involve sitting at a computer typing in the forum, or is it more like you are with the people? I have so many questions.

VG, you should do an AMA.

Edit: Sorry, I hope I don't offend with this post. I wish the best for everyone on here.

Last edited by RaptorChrist - on 28 June 2018

RaptorChrist said:
Alex12124 said:

Holy crap yeah that's kinda scary. I know very little of VGPolyglot. How does he support himself? He must work, which involves some level of social interaction. Even the level of social interaction you have at work should outweigh the impact of a website like this, but apparently not, if he still dreams about it. And how does that work? Does the dream involve sitting at a computer typing in the forum, or is it more like you are with the people? I have so many questions.

VG, you should do an AMA.

Edit: Sorry, I hope I don't offend with this post. I wish the best for everyone on here.

Well, I'm looking for work, but as of now, no, I don't. But even when I did work, yes, it was still mainly about this place.

Honestly you seem to treat this forum like it's social media.

HomokHarcos said:
Honestly you seem to treat this forum like it's social media.

It is, there's a reason why we have profiles, wall posts, PMs, etc.