By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just had an eye-opening dream

VGPolyglot said:
RaptorChrist said:
Well what was the dream? I had a crazy dream two nights ago where I got this job working for a company that was trying to brainwash the world. Each work shift they would put me through some test chamber, inflicting pain on me with the ultimate goal of making me immune to physical pain so they can build an army of people that will do their bidding. The one that sticks out in my mind is where they strapped this weird thing to my neck, and they had these piano keys that would hit me in the throat and make a loud ding sound.

At the end of the dream all of my co-workers and I banded together to fight the boss.

So yeah, weirdest dream I've had in years probably, as far as I can remember. Also one of the longest dreams I've had in years.

You want the truth? The dream was that a few people on here were refusing to tell me things, but the revelation was then that they were drawing a hentai picture for me and wanted to keep it a secret XD And I really am 100% serious when I say that.

Who was drawing the picture for you?
And:
Is this all a plot to get your own, custom picture from us, for free?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
RaptorChrist said:
Well what was the dream? I had a crazy dream two nights ago where I got this job working for a company that was trying to brainwash the world. Each work shift they would put me through some test chamber, inflicting pain on me with the ultimate goal of making me immune to physical pain so they can build an army of people that will do their bidding. The one that sticks out in my mind is where they strapped this weird thing to my neck, and they had these piano keys that would hit me in the throat and make a loud ding sound.

At the end of the dream all of my co-workers and I banded together to fight the boss.

So yeah, weirdest dream I've had in years probably, as far as I can remember. Also one of the longest dreams I've had in years.

You want the truth? The dream was that a few people on here were refusing to tell me things, but the revelation was then that they were drawing a hentai picture for me and wanted to keep it a secret XD And I really am 100% serious when I say that.

Strange how dreams work, aye. What people? Was the picture any good?

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

caffeinade said:
VGPolyglot said:

And:

Honestly? You, Flilix, Alchy and a 4th person, but I honestly can't remember who the 4th person was or if it was even a real person.

LittleSnake said:
VGPolyglot said:

To be honest, it wasn't even explicit, no nudity or anything like that, I guess hentai in my dreams means characters in a bikini, but the strange thing was the bathing suits themselves, they had a weird texture on them and I don't know what they were exactly.

VGPolyglot said:
caffeinade said:

And:

Honestly? You, Flilix, Alchy and a 4th person, but I honestly can't remember who the 4th person was or if it was even a real person.

I'm not drawing you that kind of stuff.
It isn't happening.

Around the Network
caffeinade said:
VGPolyglot said:

It isn't happening.

I don't think you have a choice in the matter.

VGPolyglot said:
caffeinade said:

It isn't happening.

Yes.
I do.

caffeinade said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes.
I do.

Everyone has a price.

RaptorChrist said:

Very good story, funny how dreams can spring up entertaining tales.

VGPolyglot said:
LittleSnake said:

To be honest, it wasn't even explicit, no nudity or anything like that, I guess hentai in my dreams means characters in a bikini, but the strange thing was the bathing suits themselves, they had a weird texture on them and I don't know what they were exactly.

Ah, weird though XD 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem