By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The World Ends with You: Final Remix launches September 27 in Japan

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bYEWBINWMU&feature=youtu.be

Article:

The World Ends with You: Final Remix will launch for Switch on September 27 in Japan for 4,800 yen, Square Enix announced.

The World Ends with You: Final Remix will offer the following new features:

• System – Beautiful graphics through HD resolution support. Touch screen and Joy-Con controls, including local battles using one Joy-Con each, are also supported.
  • New Scenario – With the appearance of new Reapers, get to the core of a story that has yet to be told.
  • Background Music – New songs and arrangements by composer Takeharu Ishimoto, as well as high-quality versions of the original songs. You can switch between the original songs and arranged songs in the game.

A Square Enix e-Store-exclusive “It’s a Wonderful Bag” edition will also be available for 17,000 yen. It includes the following:

• A copy of The World Ends with You: Final Remix for Switch
  • Mini soundtrack CD
  • Art book
  • Stylus pen
  • Neku acrylic stand
  • Maki-e stickers
  • Tin badge sticker set

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Missed this the first time around - can't wait!

An excellent game!

noooo not another september release. ill wait till december to get it then i guess

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Nice, U.S. date pls.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I'm kinda sad that so many of these Switch ports have pretty late release dates

The international release date shouldnt be that much farther than the japanese one.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

They are kidding themselves if they think I'll spend more for this than I spent on the original. It was a good game, but I am not going to pay *more* for a remaster ten years after the original release. 

sc94597 said:

They are kidding themselves if they think I'll spend more for this than I spent on the original. It was a good game, but I am not going to pay *more* for a remaster ten years after the original release. 

Did the DS version let you play on your TV?

Shaunodon said:
sc94597 said:

Did the DS version let you play on your TV?

No. Do you think that justifies its price?