By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fortnite Bundle on July 16th, includes exclusive skin and $5 dollars worth of V bucks

https://www.dexerto.com/fortnite/fortnite-playstation-4-bundle-leaked-with-exclusive-royale-bomber-skin

The official Italian page for Sony’s console confirmed the PlayStation 4 Bundle will come with an exclusive skin and 500 V-Bucks.

Advertisement

Fortnite developers, Epic Games, have worked with Sony to bring Fortnite skin exclusives to PlayStation 4 users, and the Royale Bomber outfit appears to be the latest.

Set for launch on July 16th, the PlayStation 4 Fortnite bundle is expected to launch for the same price as a regular PS4 on its own.

The advert came with a statement, which was translated via Facebook’s translation service.

“Ready for summer challenges? From July 16th comes PS4 with Fortnite, the phenomenon of the year! In The Pack also there will be the special costume Royal Bomber and 500 v-bucks!”

Great move by sony, people will associate fortnight with PS4, and attract casuals, could be a huge system seller.

Around the Network

Order now and they'll throw in a PS4 exclusive Fortnite account lock!

VAMatt said:
Order now and they'll throw in a PS4 exclusive Fortnite account lock!

There is a thread already about that, please post  there about it.

wait so a skin and 500 vbucks instead of an actual AAA game?

if anyone buys this bundle they deserve to be scammed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

It apparently includes save the world mode which is 39.99$, and exclusive skins  go for 100-200$ on ebay, so i'm sure scalpers will be all over it.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
kirby007 said:

It apparently includes save the world mode which is 39.99$, and exclusive skins  go for 100-200$ on ebay, so i'm sure scalpers will be all over it.

comon bro, if you got a FIFA19 bundle and this one beside it, i cant see how this isnt a scam

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Whats the catch?...

kirby007 said:
quickrick said:

comon bro, if you got a FIFA19 bundle and this one beside it, i cant see how this isnt a scam

I don't get your point about this being a scam, it sells the same as a regular ps4, there aren't any ps4 bundles for sale at the moment. obviously fifa is the better deal, but i wouldn't call it a scam just great marketing.

quickrick said:
kirby007 said:

Save the world is basically free. There has been a glitch for 2 months that let's you play it. Epic haven't even fixed it.

kirby007 said:
quickrick said:

Fortnite is a free downloadable game, so it's not that big a deal. I'm more disappointed by the fact that it's just a standard PS4 and not a custom one.