By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fortnite Bundle on July 16th, includes exclusive skin and $5 dollars worth of V bucks

Its happening...... not on the Switch but on the PS4!



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

The the controversy on loot boxes and microtransactions is still ongoing... Don't do it, Sony...



This is getting silly...



Is it just me who sees this as a huge marketing deal??? while we nerds on the internet argue our brains out, how sony is unethical with little technicalities regarding cross play! But for casual consumers who are thinking about purchasing a new console for their kids to play stupid fortnite, so that they can get them off their phones. That box art will help those casual consumer stir in the direction of PS4



no thanks sony



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:
The the controversy on loot boxes and microtransactions is still ongoing... Don't do it, Sony...

For Fortnite? I think it being F2P has allowed it to escape a lot of that controversy.



taus90 said:
Is it just me who sees this as a huge marketing deal??? while we nerds on the internet argue our brains out, how sony is unethical with little technicalities regarding cross play! But for casual consumers who are thinking about purchasing a new console for their kids to play stupid fortnite, so that they can get them off their phones. That box art will help those casual consumer stir in the direction of PS4

like i said in my previous post this could be a awesome package for parents with kids that are watching their favorite youtubers play it and want to play it themselves. mom or dad walking in to the store they see a big box with fortnite box art they are not going to look any further. 



flashfire926 said:
Tmfwang said:

How this was not moderated is beyond me. It’s obvious trolling.

no, it's not trolling. It's justified criticism. 

“There should be a label on the box telling the poor fools who plan to buy this that their stuff is locked on the ps4. But knowing Sony, they will halfass it and put "We have 80 million players!!" on it instead. Out of touch like its hardcore diehard fans.”

How is that justified criticism? That’s an attack.



pitzy272 said:
flashfire926 said:

no, it's not trolling. It's justified criticism. 

There should be a label on the box telling the poor fools who plan to buy this that their stuff is locked on the ps4. But knowing Sony, they will halfass it and put "We have 80 million players!!" on it instead. Out of touch like its hardcore diehard fans.

How is that justified criticism? That’s an attack.

Seems more like a fact



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Angelus said: 
Which OTB post would you like me to take a look at?

Well, it depends. Would you moderate the following for trolling/baiting? "Nintendo is out of touch like its hardcore diehard fans."

There's your answer

 

OT: This bundle will probably do well but it arrives kinda late.