By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fortnite Bundle on July 16th, includes exclusive skin and $5 dollars worth of V bucks

Bandorr said:
kirby007 said:

Yes i really can play a skin like horizon or uncharted

You have two choices of wallets. Exactly the same. One comes with $100.  Oh but you don't buy that one because you can't put money in a $100 bill.

Skin -> Ebay -> Money -> Uncharted/Horizon. Plus you have money left over, and various content. All for the price of a regular PS4.

Think through these things, you may find yourself being embarrassed far less often.

That requires effort and time just like you trying to dig ever since i offended you.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Why are you all so salty about console cross-play? You can play with PC and mobile on PS4. I agree that locking out PS4 Epic accounts is BS but all you else doesn’t matter. All other communities can play together so who cares if PS4 players are missing. Half the time MS players claim superiority anyway so let the infidels have to themselves.

On topic though: I don’t really care for this bundle but it seems like a deal for anyone wanting in on the Fortnite hype and also wants a PS4.

User was banned for this post ~ Angelus 

Last edited by Angelus - on 22 June 2018

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

OTBWY said:
There should be a label on the box telling the poor fools who plan to buy this that their stuff is locked on the ps4. But knowing Sony, they will halfass it and put "We have 80 million players!!" on it instead. Out of touch like its hardcore diehard fans.

Mmm... tastes bitter...

User was warned for this post ~ Angelus

Last edited by Angelus - on 22 June 2018

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Pyro as Bill said:
OTBWY said:
There should be a label on the box telling the poor fools who plan to buy this that their stuff is locked on the ps4. But knowing Sony, they will halfass it and put "We have 80 million players!!" on it instead. Out of touch like its hardcore diehard fans.

I'm printing some out as we speak. Would you like me to send you some?

We can just drop em here. I'm sure Sony corporate will pick them up.

OTBWY said:
Pyro as Bill said:

I'm printing some out as we speak. Would you like me to send you some?

We can just drop em here. I'm sure Sony corporate will pick them up.

Kazuma is still in the office

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Worst bundle ever.

lol, how so?

Sony basically giving you $105. $5 worth of in game currency and a skin that you can sell on eBay for 80-100 bux. 

Fortnite Ps4 OG Skins!!  https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123204039597

Last edited by loy310 - on 22 June 2018

im not a fortnite player myself but it could be a great bundle for parents who have kids that watch there favorite youtubers play the game and want to play it aswell.

i do hope that they place a big ass sticker on the box with no extra subscription needed to play this game. i heard alot of employees at the local gamestore claiming you need ps+ to play the game. it saves the parents or the kid a few extra euros/dollars in the proces knowing you dont have to get a subscription.

FentonCrackshell said:
OTBWY said:

Mmm... tastes bitter...

Hold on, how was Fenton banned for his comment but OTBWY got nothing? That seems quite inconsistent. 

quickrick said:

https://www.dexerto.com/fortnite/fortnite-playstation-4-bundle-leaked-with-exclusive-royale-bomber-skin

The official Italian page for Sony’s console confirmed the PlayStation 4 Bundle will come with an exclusive skin and 500 V-Bucks.

Advertisement

Fortnite developers, Epic Games, have worked with Sony to bring Fortnite skin exclusives to PlayStation 4 users, and the Royale Bomber outfit appears to be the latest.

Set for launch on July 16th, the PlayStation 4 Fortnite bundle is expected to launch for the same price as a regular PS4 on its own.

The advert came with a statement, which was translated via Facebook’s translation service.

“Ready for summer challenges? From July 16th comes PS4 with Fortnite, the phenomenon of the year! In The Pack also there will be the special costume Royal Bomber and 500 v-bucks!”

Great move by sony, people will associate fortnight with PS4, and attract casuals, could be a huge system seller.

This bundle will help the PS4 continue to dominate the year.

Can’t believe people will buy that skin for 100$+ but it happens.

pitzy272 said:
FentonCrackshell said:

Mmm... tastes bitter...

Hold on, how was Fenton banned for his comment but OTBWY got nothing? That seems quite inconsistent. 

He wasn't banned for that post, he was banned for one where he called Xbox users infidels.

Which OTB post would you like me to take a look at?