By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many 3rd party titles have you bought for your Switch?

How many 3rd party titles?

1 8 14.81%

2 6 11.11%

3 4 7.41%

4 3 5.56%

5 1 1.85%

6 1 1.85%

7 or more 31 57.41%

Total:54

As of my last update to the third party society 20. But it's actually a few more than that now, I need to update my number now that the thread is alive again. I only buy stuff I'm genuinely interested in though, so I'm not a pure collector or anything. I love Indies, so they tend to stack up.
I think I only own three or four third party releases by big publishers, among them DOOM, LA Noire and Rayman Legends. I intend on getting Crash and Octopath Traveler (and also DS whenever it comes out) this year though.

I'd jump on an Ace Attorney collection, if Capcom was wiling to throw it on the switch, even if at this rate it will be a digital only release or a 'get the first game on the impossibly tiny cart we'll try to get away with and download the rest'-release....

Honestly third party support by the big publishers has been just ok, so far. While Bethesda has offered pretty stellar support, and UBI has at least delivered one absolutely lovely game, most others have offered lukewarm to outright shitty support for the switch so far, so it's not tht surprising that there aren't many evergreen AAA third party titles in the charts.

Around the Network

Where's the zero option? Third party on Switch makes no sense to me.

i currently own 21 3rd-party games, 20 of those being indie-titles.

Around 20 so far

67 Third part games on mine now.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I have 0 third party exclusives on the Switch. Does Bayonetta count? If it does, then it would be 1. Physically, I have more games on Switch than any other console. Although I do have more games on PlayStation overall.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Atelier Lydie & Suelle
Nights of Azure 2
Disgaea 5
The longest 5 minutes
Touhou kobuto
Super bomberman R
Sonic Mania
Lost Sphear
I am Setsuna
Spelunker Party!
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Castle of Heart
Moon Hunters
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2

Axiom Verge
Battle Chasers
Binding of Isaac
Cave Story
End is Nigh
Fate / Extella
Has Been Heroes
I Am Setsuna
Ittle Dew 2
Just Dance 2017
Mario + Rabbids
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Skylanders
Steamworld Dig 2
Super Bomberman R
Tiny Barbarian DX
Ultra Street Fighter 2
NAM-1975
Blaster Master Zero
Butcher
Earth Atlantis
Fe
Flame in the Flood
Golf Story
Graceful Explosion Machine
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Nba Playgrounds
PAN-PAN
Rive
Snake Pass
Stardew Valley
Thimbleweed Park
Wonder Boy

So there's 34

Bought Doom and WWE 2K18. Last two 3rd party games I'll be buying. I can get a better portable expereince via Remote Play on Vita. So I will be continuing to play 3rd party on PlayStation, even when I am intending to play around the house or on the go.

Nintendo has knocked it out of the park with the 1st party titles I have played, in both docked and portable mode. So I will continue to enjoy Switch for what it is good at.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL