By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Software Sales - June 10th to June 16th, 2018

Madword said:
GOW has had a good discount I think of about £10...

I see Middle Earth has got back in the charts, this had dropped to £16 in Asda, what with them taking out micro transactions I thought it was a good time to buy.

Lots of PS4 games in the charts, the Days of sale stuff doing well for Sony.

Exactly...days of play sales did good for sony. Just read an article on gamesindustry.biz that PS4 have sold more than 1 million consoles in each of the last 4 yrs... Impresive

Last edited by Matador - on 18 June 2018

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Barkley said:

It was 1st for it's first 5 weeks on sale. This return to the top marks it's 6th time at #1 for all formats.

I assume that's the best ever for a PS4 exclusive?

I think that ties GOW  with The last of us for the most weeks at #1... Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Teeqoz said:
Barkley said:

It was 1st for it's first 5 weeks on sale. This return to the top marks it's 6th time at #1 for all formats.

I assume that's the best ever for a PS4 exclusive?

As far as I know the only ps4 exclusive with more weeks is Crash Bandicoot. Which had 7 weeks at #1, crash is huge in the UK.

bubblegamer said:
God of War is a true monster.

lol dat top 5, these people have great taste.

That top 5 contains FIFA twice and Playstation VR Worlds instead of real games.

I agree on the monstrous GoW though, a good game deserves to sell well.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I hoped GoW would be in the top 5; I was pleasantly surprised to see it back at no. 1. So well deserved.

Man, Far Cry 5 dropped a lot. GoW and FC5 (all formats combined) were close for a while, and I wondered if GoW would end up dropping below it after it’s first few weeks. I suppose not.