By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cyberpunk's demo spec reveal

At the official Discord server, CD Projekt RED’s community manager “Alicja” confirmed the PC specs of the machine that was running Cyberpunk 2077’s E3 2018 demo. According to Alicja, the demo was running on an Intel i7-8700K with 32GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080Ti.

Unfortunately, Alicja did not reveal the graphics settings/details used or the resolution (though we expect it was 4K) or the framerate (was also expect it was 30fps) at which this demo was running.

Nevertheless, we now have an idea of the PC specs that will be required in order to play the game. Our guess is that CD Projekt RED will be able to further optimize the game, though it remains to be seen whether the full/entire city will be more demanding than the E3 2018 demo that was shown.

Below you can find the complete PC specs of the machine that ran the Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 demo.

CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70Ghz

MB: ASOS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING

RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS V, 2X16GB, 3000Mhz, CL15

GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1080Ti

SSD: SAMSUNG 960 PRO 512GB M.2 PCIe

PSU: CORSAIR SF600 600W

Source: DSOG
Well, looks like I'll either be sticking with the 1080ti or I might possibly end up going with the 11XX series (assuming the game is out next year or the year after) for this gem.
I thought it would be running on something the likes of a 1080 and at least something close to my CPU, but instead it's my GPU and a CPU above mine, but with a lot more RAM.
For what it was and how it blew people away, it must be a looker visual wise.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Needs a graphic mod

numberwang said:

Needs a graphic mod

Mod support for this is going to be something else

I wonder what kind of mods people will make, considering this will be 1st person.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
numberwang said:

Needs a graphic mod

Mod support for this is going to be something else

I wonder what kind of mods people will make, considering this will be 1st person.

Third person mod would be a nice start.

Next gen title.

Around the Network

And it just takes a GPU with like 12 Tflops to get it looking like that on a pc.....
Yeah thats a next gen title.

Interesting. Assuming it's 4K on ultra details (after all, the demo was meant to impress, so it makes sense to have all the details possible), then my 1070 could be enough to run it at 1080p at medium/high settings.

With that said, my biggest bottleneck may actually be my CPU...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Presets are not that spectacular, obviously they'll take a powerful GPU for a 4K demo. CPU requirements won't be that high, after all the game has to run on PS4/XB as well.

jason1637 said:

Third person mod would be a nice start.

If there is an actual model to be found in the files, but even then, it'll be a half arsed experience. 

JRPGfan said:

And it just takes a GPU with like 12 Tflops to get it looking like that on a pc.....
Yeah thats a next gen title.

Not necessarily. Running at 4k, max graphical setting, super stable fps. Its a showcase, they're gonna the best machine they can.