By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Last of Us has sold over 17 million copies as of April 2018

Announced by Naughty Dog on Twitter:

- Mod Edit -

Last edited by Carl - on 14 June 2018

Around the Network

Impressive and well deserved.

Sold and played? Big difference.

If it's sold then Holly fuck that's a huge number. Biggest sony exclusive ever and it's a new IP. TLoU2 will sell shit loads

LOL. Now who was it that was arguing with me that TLOU hasn't sold over 10 million?

The PS5 Exists. 

Very impressive. I know it sounds trite, but I almost can't believe it's been 5 years.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

wow, never thought sales are this high, congratulation naughty dog

Mar1217 said:
I'm not always keen to look at these numbers when it's obvious they've added PSN Monthly titles "sales"(it's free) on it.

... it also counts the remaster. But these are freaking good numbers indeed !

When was it ps+ title? 

bananaking21 said:

If it's sold then Holly fuck that's a huge number. Biggest sony exclusive ever and it's a new IP. TLoU2 will sell shit loads

It's sold. There's an image to go with the Tweet that for some reason isn't shown in the OP.

Here's a link.

Massive number.

But I take it that does include the remaster, so they’re actually cheating with this number. Funny, because they wouldn’t need to as both versions alone sold amazing already. This is probably the biggest new IP in decades. Congrats to Naughty Dog and Sony!

bananaking21 said:

It’s amount of copies sold.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1