By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NOMURA is putting equal effort in both Games (FFVIIR and KH3)

But if you're only giving something 100 percent 50 percent of the time....are you really giving it a 100 percent?

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Xxain said:

*eyeroll*

RE2 Remake was announced in 2015. Then CAPCOM went totally silent about the game untill a few days ago, which is why I dont necessarily blame you for forgetting that.

For those that doubt Xxain, here enjoy the announcement. A lot of people need to stop acting like this really came out of the blue. 

I know RE2 remake was announced years ago, but they at least just didn't show anything and now when they finally do the release date is near.  Unlike Square where they show bits here and there that spans on for like decades.  That's what I meant. It's about the execution. 

Well, I guess it's good to hear that it's not in early concept stages anymore lol

Nomura is so full of crap. Wake me up when its ready to be PS5 launch title in 2020

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Well, KH3 should be just about done, no? Game comes out in 6/7 months or so. So most of his efforts should be on Ff7 at this point.

Around the Network

It frustrates me when people call it episodic, they thought they heard something and then just ran with it even though it was completely wrong.

Xxain said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
You know, I have to admit, as an outsider looking in ... I don't know. There's kind of a ... beautiful mystique ... behind Square Enix's madness. Like, I'm not even into their games, but just knowing they are pouring so much talent and money into these large huge projects that take years and multiple delays is kind of oddly intriguing. You know when these launch they'll be some of the most hyped games. Perhaps even some of the most polished from a gameplay and graphics perspective.

Square Enix is extremely ambitious. They spent many generations setting the bar from a game and tech perspective and that fire hasnt burnt out in todays time.

Square Soft is responsible for that, not Square Enix.

Big difference.

Jabba89 said:
It frustrates me when people call it episodic, they thought they heard something and then just ran with it even though it was completely wrong.

Uh... It is episodic dude... Square Enix publicly said that FF7 Remake is going to be split into multiple games.

That's technically episodic. Or did you think that Square Enix wasn't totally disconnected from it's fanbase and had planned on making a full game?

Nomura is a shitty director who over prioritizes on graphics, and he's an even shittier management figure.

Bristow9091 said:
Although at this point I'm wondering if it's gonna' be a next gen game...

I think that’s pretty safe assumption at this point. Or at least cross gen with ps4/ps5. 

Hiku said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Also if the game is um full devlpmwnt why not show US like a 1 minute Small trailer? After year making the fans waiting thy dont even show a fucking picture...

I can't answer why they don't, but we didn't even see as much as a single screenshot from Resident EVil 2 for 3 years, and now when we finally got to see a trailer, it's actually slated for a January 2018 release.

TranceformerFX said: 

Uh... It is episodic dude... Square Enix publicly said that FF7 Remake is going to be split into multiple games.

That's technically episodic. Or did you think that Square Enix wasn't totally disconnected from it's fanbase and had planned on making a full game?

Nomura is a shitty director who over prioritizes on graphics, and he's an even shittier management figure.

@TranceformerFX
The terms "multi game series" and "episodic" should not be used interchangeably.
Far too many people associate "episodic" with the way Telltale's games are split up. So referring to FF7 in that way is what prompted countless posts on the matter thinking that the first game would be only a few hours long.

Honestly, I could care less about correct term.

It doesn't change the fact that SE is splitting it into presumably three games - much like Final Fantasy 13.

And yes, it's a 95% probability that the first "part" of FF7 Remake will land on PS5. But Nomura & Kitase will no doubt go through all of the textures and graphics and repolish them up to PS5's hardware standards.

No bullshit, the first part of FF7 Remake won't see the light of day until AT LEAST 2022.