By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just saw a childhood friend have a better life than me on facebook

Eh, it happens

Around the Network

I don't know if the car thing is suppose to be a bonus, might be my old age or something, but If I drive that in public, even if I was a teenager, I'd be a laughing stock.

dx11332sega said:

I dont wanna reveal his name or anything but he's younger than me and already has a Girlfriend this is his car

Is having a pink car a sign of having a better life? 

Not to be rude, but I wouldn’t be caught dead in that car lol 

While material things can be nice, they’re not essential in living a happy life. Just be you OP. Love the life that was given to you. 

It's okay. It happens. Depending on if you're a glass half full or a glass half empty guy you will react differently. It's probably better in the long run to realize that many people, including those within your life, will have a life better than you. But that doesn't mean your life isn't good, or that you can't strive to achieve better.

dx11332sega said:
[...]

I am kinda happy I just need someone japanese I'm picky when wanting to have a girlfriend is that good trait I have?

No. Stop that. You will never find a girlfriend that is perfect. She will always have their flaws and there will be things that you absolutely hate. Being in a relationship means to look over stuff like that. Being picky won't help you.

That said, f you're looking for japanese women, I would suggest to learn japanese and travel to japan. There are plenty of japanese women there and they also like to date foreigners there. Japanese women like foreigners for mostly being more polite to them than japanese men. So you have a pretty good chance of getting a japanese girlfriend there. You just need to put some effort into it. 

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

It's okay. It happens. Depending on if you're a glass half full or a glass half empty guy you will react differently. It's probably better in the long run to realize that many people, including those within your life, will have a life better than you. But that doesn't mean your life isn't good, or that you can't strive to achieve better.

Well his girlfriend is hispanic .  I only brought the Japanese thing because I'm picky :D

dx11332sega said:
OdinHades said:

No. Stop that. You will never find a girlfriend that is perfect. She will always have their flaws and there will be things that you absolutely hate. Being in a relationship means to look over stuff like that. Being picky won't help you.

That said, f you're looking for japanese women, I would suggest to learn japanese and travel to japan. There are plenty of japanese women there and they also like to date foreigners there. Japanese women like foreigners for mostly being more polite to them than japanese men. So you have a pretty good chance of getting a japanese girlfriend there. You just need to put some effort into it. 

Thanks That cheered me up :3

Did you respond to the wrong post? I didn't comment at all about the race thing. 

dx11332sega said:
Um mod team can you lock this ^_^''

Does he know you’re on this site? If so, that’s a little dangerous to make a thread if you didn’t want him knowing about this. 

But as someone else said, don’t be picky with women. They all have their issues, some are worse than others. Find one you like, date for awhile, and if you decide she’s not your type, move on. And whatever you do, don’t get married or have children with someone you’re not really in love with or committed to, or worse, someone who doesn’t love you. 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Why does my heart... feel so bad.

So what some guy got lucky and has a "flash" car and a model girlfriend? Life is not a competition and you should not treat life like it is a competition. The fake world of social media has brainwashed many people that they must be shallow and pathetic as member of the Kardashians. Anyone can claim to be anything they want on social media to make themselves look better to the outside world.

OdinHades said:
dx11332sega said:
[...]

I am kinda happy I just need someone japanese I'm picky when wanting to have a girlfriend is that good trait I have?

Its not right to be with someone if there are things about them that bother you too much. In that case just quit and search for someone else. Happened to me once and I felt relieved when I broke up with her.