Amaizing 8 10.00%

Great 32 40.00%

Good 24 30.00%

Decent 5 6.25%

underwhelm 5 6.25%

Bad 5 6.25%

Worse 1 1.25%

Total:80

really a great show, and as a sony fan i must say, that i really enjoyed the conference

Around the Network

Really good!! All those multiplats i will get on ps4

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

It was great, but it didn't convince me to buy a xbox. Most of the games i am interested in are also on PS4. I'd love to play that Battletoads though

Great show i thought.

Loved what i saw of Crackdown 3, looking much better than last time. Halo Infinite teases a pretty large world and new engine, so exited to see what this non-numbered Halo game(s) have in store. I thought Gears 5 and Horizon 4 looked great.

Thought the studio additions was exactly what they needed to round out their current staple franchises. Now the platform has several studios to put out story driven action games, from proven developers .

I actually love the direction GamePass is headed, with sameday new realeases getting tossed in. Enough for me to subscribe. $60 to play all the first party games and then some in a given year is a great deal.

And the commitment to new rounds of hardware, the platform is in great position going forward.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

When it started and I saw all those consoles and TVs, I got scared thinking that it would be a non-stop carousel of devs going on stage to show their game. Thankfully I was wrong and none of that happened (except for Forza Horizon, the game that needed it the least of all the shown games).

I think it was a very good conference, I liked it and a lot of the games shown. Maybe the one I liked the most is the tactical Gears of War game, but that's just me.

Sadly, as a PC owner it didn't do nothing to make me want to buy one. And talking about the new console, even if it's one or two years away, didn't help in that regard.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Amazing multiplatform conference, bad Microsoft conference. Total: good.

I made a thread about this and didn't see this was one .... Just gonna bring what I said in there.

I am giving this conference a pretty good with a 7.5 out of 10. What I really Liked was the announcement of acquiring 1st party studios, Mainly Ninja Theory as I have really enjoyed their games and I think Microsoft picking them up is really good for them. What I didn't like, the Typical Halo, Gears, Forza etc. (all three were announced ... I mean come on) and just not a lot of new IP's form Microsoft. I feel like Microsoft is definitely seeing that they need first party like Sony and Nintendo and they are taking the correct steps towards this. Also Great 3rd party games shown DMC 5, Sekiro (this is what I am most hyped for at this point), and Cyberpunk 2077 all being shown is great.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
A shit ton of games i AM going to play on ps4, Devil may cry and cyberpunk Rockefeller

Smae with me but on PC instead.

The showing was great none the less. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The Good:
5 new studio's
Gamepass is amazing value and keeps getting better
Forza Horizon 4 is the best arcade racer, I love racing games
Gears 5 looks amazing
The future for Xbox looks brighter then ever,

The Bad:
To much spencer (there is sutch a thing)

8.5/10
Missing that killer new IP, but I guess thats for next gen

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I will give than 8 out of than, the same score i gave than E3 2014. I just hope they can live up to the expectation this time, lots of promises and bravado,now let's see some action.