By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jump Force Live E3 Gameplay Footage.

From the ign live e3 coverage. 

Game looks pretty impressive actually. 

Takes place on earth.

For the 50th anniversary of Shounen Jump. 

Developed by Spike Chunsoft. 

https://youtu.be/AUVo8L4NgZg

Around the Network

The game seems interesting but I really do not like this kind of graphics for characters that are anime.

Last edited by alejollorente10 - on 11 June 2018

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Wow that looks like a marked improvement over the last J Stars game.

Hiku said:

Looks like a high budget J-All Stars.

They could add a lot of interesting characters. All Might (My Hero Academia), Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter), Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho), Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho).
Btw this comment from Justin Wong on Twitter was too good:

"Goku is the only person that can beat Light in Jump Force because he intros himself as Goku and not Kakarot. So clearly Goku is a true counter pick to Light"

Lol that’s great :D 

I have to give it to them that they tried really hard to pretend that Luffy or Naruto have even a slight chance against Freeza. I don't buy it, though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

As soon as they show Jojo and My Hero Academia characters I'm in

The only problem is that its Shonen Jump...... But once we get to see Boku No hero characters.... then im on board!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Looks like a button smash arena game like the last one. Eh I'll see how it goes. Hopefully they stop putting obscure ass characters in this series they're not going to help sell the game. Boku is obviously getting put in since it's really popular now. As for female characters I want more. However, I can only see Naruto and One Piece females being the most represented.

That Light Yagami teaser at the end!

Game looks fun.

Looks REALLY rough.Probably at least a year away

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1