By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jump Force Live E3 Gameplay Footage.

As soon as they show Jojo and My Hero Academia characters I'm in

Around the Network

The only problem is that its Shonen Jump...... But once we get to see Boku No hero characters.... then im on board!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Looks like a button smash arena game like the last one. Eh I'll see how it goes. Hopefully they stop putting obscure ass characters in this series they're not going to help sell the game. Boku is obviously getting put in since it's really popular now. As for female characters I want more. However, I can only see Naruto and One Piece females being the most represented.

That Light Yagami teaser at the end!

Game looks fun.

Looks REALLY rough.Probably at least a year away

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
vivster said:

I have to give it to them that they tried really hard to pretend that Luffy or Naruto have even a slight chance against Freeza. I don't buy it, though.

LOL I was thinking the same thing xD

HandofPrometheus said:

As for female characters I want more. However, I can only see Naruto and One Piece females being the most represented.

I mean, it's Jump. What female characters do you want? Probably getting Robin and Nami from One Piece, Kagura from Gintama, Sakura and maybe Hinata from Naruto. Going back to their most popular stuff in the past, maybe Saori/Athena from Saint Seiya? Biscuit from Hunter X Hunter? Eve from Black Cat? Rukia from Bleach? Anna from Shaman King? If they're really stretching they could get the girls from Cats' Eye. There ain't exactly a bevy of popular female Jump characters from fighters to choose from.

Note that i'm not familiar with newer series like Black Clover/HeroAca so I can't speak for them.

Last edited by Megiddo - on 11 June 2018

I'm endlessly amused by the fact that Light is there especially since I'm currently reading Light and Dark: The Adventures of Dark Yagami.

Gameplay looks kinda stale, is that normal for J stars games?

Ljink96 said:
Gameplay looks kinda stale, is that normal for J stars games?

Have you seen the trainwreck that is J Stars Victory? This is the same dev.

the 2D games are much better.