By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Devil May Cry 5 Just Announced On The Xbox Stage.

The only thing left was Ghostbusters theme song.

Around the Network

They changed Dante again, and so, I'm out. I like the original Dante better.

I called it with Nero, Dante and Vergil being the playable characters in our E3 predictions post. Yeeeahhh boi :D

But I'm in agreement with you guys, this looks weird as hell. Doesn't feel much like DMC based on what we saw, and Nero just looks like DmC Dante. I liked Nero a lot in DMC4, so it's a bit jarring seeing him like this. And that new girl, I mean... The trailer was only 2 minutes, right? And she still managed to make me hate her. That's very impressive. In a bad way.

Hiku said:

High Quality image of the logo:

AlfredoTurkey said: 
They changed Dante again, and so, I'm out. I like the original Dante better.

Are you thinking about Nero? Dante looks like DMC4 Dante, but older.
Exact same outfit as DMC4 Dante, in fact.

it looks really good

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

well the hair is white again. enjoy it folks.

Are some of you guys kidding me? If DmC was like this it would have been great (or at least from what I can tell so far)! It's obvious that this trailer is following Nero, who no, doesn't look like DmC Dante, no fauxhawk, no stupid british flags, no tank top/trench coat white trash combo, no shark teeth necklace, no excessive nude scenes of him or tons and tons of half nude women, attacks don't look weightless and combos don't appear endless, and to top it all off REAL DANTE'S BACK BABY!!!!

Hiku said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

The only good thing about that game was Dante's design. That's my favorite Dante.
Anyway, it looks like he's based on DMC4 Dante, so they didn't change him 'again'.

I only played the PS2 versions so, maybe that's why I feel like it's so different? 

The images I saw when it was a rumor was quite underwhelming... will check what they have now that it's official.
MS really used a game that can make waves to announce on their stage... any exclusivity or just trailer debut and X1X enhacement?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Bayonetta 3 has some competition is probably the most surprising thing that will happen all gen.