By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Devil May Cry 5 Just Announced On The Xbox Stage.

Not really feeling this new DMC5, in the meantime I should pick up the HD remaster and go from there.

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
well the hair is white again. enjoy it folks.

Are you really being salty right now?

Hmmm let's see how this goes. I liked DMC 4, bought Bayonetta on ps3 and regretted my purchase plus the OST was awful imo, rented DmC and forgot the game existed after a few weeks. This could bring me back to this style of games but I'll wait and see.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Next year should be great for Hack&Slash. I still hold this as the best shown in terms of gameplay. Hopefulle we´ll see more on Sony´s conference.

I think it looks great and I'm pretty sure the gameplay will be solid as ever. Dante looks like he could use a shower though.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:

Still don't know how to feel. I'm sure the gameplay will be super solid.

But the aesthetics, the world, feel like is trying to be some weird mix of the classic DMC with the reboot, feels very off.

The black chick already annoys me to hell. And what the hell did they do to Dante, looks like a hobo.

Will need to see more, music was great tho.

bigtakilla said:
DonFerrari said:

That is your opinion on Bayo2, sales doesn't agree much, and GoW have kept strong critics, sales and reception.

After what Konami have said and done it is very hard for SH to come this gen.

That would be implying sales = quality. I think reviews on both meta and opencritic from both reviewers and users paint a pretty good picture of what the people who played the game actually felt about its quality. Also, I'm discussing DMC and Bayo competition. Old Hideki Kamiya vs new. I didn't say GOW has competition did I? Heck God of War isn't even a hack and slash in this last game. 

But it's pretty assured we are going to see a new Silent Hill SOMETIME. So if they announced it in the next few days, no surprise at all right?

Never said sales = quality, but your premise was competition so sales is part of it. You also said Bayo 3 will get competition implying nothing that have already release could compete (and when you said Bayo2 is the best in the last 10 years that very much takes into account several GoW which still have more sales, good critics and reception) also new GoW have a lot of H&S after you clear a certain part of the game. Unless of course you want to keep putting additional points to disregard GoW and any other H&S.

Yes we can expect SH sometime in the future, so it wouldn't be "THE BIGGEST SURPRISE". You certainly love superlatives right? Bayo2 is the best in 10 years, only DMC5 have a chance to compete against Bayo3, Biggest surprise or no surprise at all. Have you ever heard of middle ground and reality?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Xxain said:
ARamdomGamer said:

Still don't know how to feel. I'm sure the gameplay will be super solid.

But the aesthetics, the world, feel like is trying to be some weird mix of the classic DMC with the reboot, feels very off.

The black chick already annoys me to hell. And what the hell did they do to Dante, looks like a hobo.

Will need to see more, music was great tho.

How many centuries have passed for this demon to have aged this much?

I guess this is their answer to the criticism of emo teenager on DmC

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Tbone said:

Next year should be great for Hack&Slash. I still hold this as the best shown in terms of gameplay. Hopefulle we´ll see more on Sony´s conference.

Wow I forgot about that game. It does look gorgeous tho.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Xxain, I laughed harder at that than I should have