By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3 Confirmed For January 29th 2019 For PS4/Xbox One.

Probably when the date arrives they will say that the game is delayed again xD. There are two games that would make me buy a console that is not Nintendo: Dragon Ball FighterZ (but this will surely be confirmed in the Nintendo Direct of E3! Yeeeeeesssssssssssss) and the other is this. We will see what the future holds for us.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Dang! No Switch version :(

Until Nintendo finally decides to make a console that is as powerful as their competitors and with a similar architecture (internals, storage media etc.), this is going to happen. It's been going on since N64.

AlfredoTurkey said:
Jranation said:
Dang! No Switch version :(

Until Nintendo finally decides to make a console that is as powerful as their competitors and with a similar architecture (internals, storage media etc.), this is going to happen. It's been going on since N64.

Well, the ironic thing about this statement is that if the switch had been the same as the PS4 or Xbox One, the switch would probably have been a failure and this game would not come out in it.

twintail said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

So two big games delayed in the span of a week. I already predicted crackdown 3 would get delayed on Era and days gone would get delayed here. And sure enough EA’s anthem was announced for the same day as days gone today. Now I’m almost 100% sure my days gone prediction will come true. 

what if Anthem gets delayed?

Then I don’t get my cookie :( 

alejollorente10 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Well, the ironic thing about this statement is that if the switch had been the same as the PS4 or Xbox One, the switch would probably have been a failure and this game would not come out in it.

The last time Nintendo released a console which I just described, they won the generation WW (SNES) so, I don't know where you guys get this idea that they'd fail if they did that. There's literally NO proof of it. Just speculation based on? 

Around the Network

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 10 June 2018

AlfredoTurkey said:
alejollorente10 said:

The last time Nintendo released a console which I just described, they won the generation WW (SNES) so, I don't know where you guys get this idea that they'd fail if they did that. There's literally NO proof of it. Just speculation based on? 

In that Nintendo would enter a market already established 3 years later and without any difference to the other two consoles except their exclusive. And with more expensive prices in their games that do not fall in price over time as it happens in the other two consoles.

And well, when the SNES was successful, they were other times and the only competition of Nintendo was SEGA. Then Sony entered the market and we already know how that ends.

alejollorente10 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

In that Nintendo would enter a market already established 3 years later and without any difference to the other two consoles except their exclusive. And with more expensive prices in their games that do not fall in price over time as it happens in the other two consoles.

And well, when the SNES was successful, they were other times and the only competition of Nintendo was SEGA. Then Sony entered the market and we already know how that ends.

It just doesn't make sense. Imagine a console released by Nintendo which was exactly like a PS4 Pro. Same online, same internals, same basic media... basic controller. Now imagine Nintendo releasing BOTW, Metroid Prime 4, Odyssey... and then throw in COD, Madden, GTA 6, Battlefield... all those really massive casual franchises. Who the hell would be able to compete? Sony? They have great exclusives, sure. But if Nintendo is getting the same third party support and their versions are just as good, Nintendo is going to win that fight because in the end, their exclusives sell better and are in more demand. GOW is great. Bloodborne is great. But they don't sell anything like MK or Pokemon. 

There's literally no evidence of Nintendo ever losing under this strategy and, if they ever tried again, trust me, Microsoft and Sony would shit the bed secretly because they have used Nintendo's gimped hardware and different controller strategy to their advance for years. They have lived off the fact that by default, Nintendo won't be getting the best third party games. If Nintendo threw down the gauntlet and said, ok... no more freebies for you guys, imo, it could be game over for their dominance.

Welp, this thread is going off-topic.

and i thought we will see it this year, would have been perfect for holiday