By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's E3 presentation name confirmed - Nintendo Direct E3 2018

With just a week to go until Nintendo’s big E3 presentation, the name of the event has been officially confirmed. It’ll be called Nintendo Direct: E3 2018.

As previously mentioned, the presentation will highlight the new Super Smash Bros. game as well as other Switch titles. It’ll be held on June 12th 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM in the UK / 6 PM in Europe.

https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendos-e3-presentation-name-confirmed-nintendo-direct-e3-2018/

Source

Join in the Nintendo E3 fun on VGChartz Official Nintendo 2018 E3 Thread!

Last edited by Green098 - on 05 June 2018

Around the Network

When does the Big Splatoon news come out?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So no "Magical Nintendo fun hour of extreme gaming"... E3 is just not relevant anymore .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Jranation said:

3 days before the E3, but NoA already dismissed as something not worth getting hyped into.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Stuart23 said:
Jranation said:

3 days before the E3, but NoA already dismissed as something not worth getting hyped into.

Ah I see. Then probably something more with the Japanese culture such as anime and manga. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

So no "Magical Nintendo fun hour of extreme gaming"... E3 is just not relevant anymore .

Companies have been phasing out E3 since about 2007. It's a bit of an outdated concept.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I hope Nintendo has put more effort in the Direct than in the naming of it XD.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Green098 said: 

As previously mentioned, the presentation will highlight the new Super Smash Bros. game

#itsaport team can now shut up

Last edited by 160rmf - on 06 June 2018

We reap what we sow

Finally, the name’s confirmed. I’ve been sweating it for months!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

The length of the Direct hasn't been spoiled yet...

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3